well she was a he a few years ago and has slowly been turning into a she

whut... :stunned:

She/he has been spending the income from devi ever pedals into funding a sex change? doesn't that make you feel wrong given that you funded a man becoming a woman?

yeah, honestly no it doesnt make me feel wrong. its a person choice of devi's and i respect what she does with the money she works hard to earn. i personally wouldnt use the money for what devi is using it for, but we have different priorities.

to keep on topic, i bought some more patch cables! woo.

hahaha! just found out that there's a shop in the city that sells plecs made from shells. Now i know it's a novelty, cos they would rip your strings to shit, but i'm still tempted to go down to the beach and have a look around right now... hahaha!

some purchases in the last week - mainly g33k stuff

OKTAVAmk319.jpg

69superlead.jpg

B1yVv1gBGkKGrHqFh0EqpF3eSGBMf5HEuiRQ_3.jpg

B1Nh00wBGkKGrHqVhkEw5QYQDsBMdkijFHZQ_35.jpg

BzsU1Og2kKGrHqQOKiIEUhfKyUvBMI1Ld7g_3.jpg

Be2ZqIBWkKGrHqIOKjoEryZ14zGzBK-9Gs3HGw_12.jpg

you all know what a SM57 looks like so i won't post that

two ohmite variable transformers (so I can EVH....not really, just so I can run the old amps safely)

SM57 and octava 319 mics from Sam :awesome:

.047uf philips square caps, and some .0022 mustard caps (for the unworthy modders). assuming they're real, they were quite cheap...

a circuit board for the amp build.

next up is an interface for those mics.

Well, I for one just bought:

(at the risk of James' ridicule) a John Mayer Strat in Cypress Mica (1 of 500 FTW)

2136635208_02904bde88_o.jpg

signature-john-mayer.jpg

And an AC30C2X in the next 3 months

665388.jpg

As much as I love strats I can't say I'm a fan of that one, the colour is just :vomit:.

Good work on the Vox though, my mate has one and it sounds delicious.

As much as I love strats I can't say I'm a fan of that one, the colour is just :vomit:.

Good work on the Vox though, my mate has one and it sounds delicious.

Haha really? I love that color, always been a fan of that sorta olive drab military green look.

And thanks, I can't wait to get it. Been wanting an AC30 for quite a while now

• 3 weeks later...

what are you going to blowing up?

i'd get one, but it scares me a little....also, instead of building the crystal lettuce like you said, which had about half the amount of output (I think?) why don't you try to make something with MOAR output than the blowing up?

or is that dangerous? :shifty:

what are you going to blowing up?

i'd get one, but it scares me a little....also, instead of building the crystal lettuce like you said, which had about half the amount of output (I think?) why don't you try to make something with MOAR output than the blowing up?

or is that dangerous? :shifty:

First on the list to get blowing up is my amp on clean. Then i want to blowing up cannon and the de stijl, and i'm curious about blowing up a whammy on something like -1 harmony.

where did you get half the output from?! that's fail. blowing up outputs about 80db max. I'm aiming for about 120db max. I'm having second thoughts about it. i think i've found something more.... fun.... to make.

edit:

oh and jaemzz, i emailed the guy who makes them, lawrence is his name. He said that he's tested the blowing up on a lot of things, and nothing has gotten damaged so far. he sent me a lovely email today explaining that the painting was a little delayed by bad weather. unlike mansions, i doubt i'll be waiting 6 years for this one! ololol!

First on the list to get blowing up is my amp on clean. Then i want to blowing up cannon and the de stijl, and i'm curious about blowing up a whammy on something like -1 harmony.

where did you get half the output from?! that's fail. blowing up outputs about 80db max. I'm aiming for about 120db max.

oh i thought you were doing something that was less output than 80db.

so yours is going to be more output than the blowing up? is it going to be a similar design?

Archived