Ooh those tweets are very interesting.

I really want a tour with completely random openers every night. Dead Star, Uno, Reapers, Assassin, AP... :supersad:

What's He Building every night with a different opener coming out of it :awesome:

I'd be interested in The Handler coming out of that actually, reckon it could work.

Muse are proud to announce the... Revolt tour!

Atrocity Vector Tour.

Haven't seen Revolt. I'd take it.

As much as I love it...you're not missing much :chuckle:

I'd hope Defector'd pop up at least a couple of times though, considering it was requested for ages and they only started to add it in right at the very end.

Club tour in the UK and parts of France in early January.

If it's a club tour, it stands to reason Ryan was telling the truth...

His post coming the night before this email has the conspiracy side of my brain believing he has sources...

Guys I'm really sorry but yes my original post was full of shit...

What are the gig sources again?

Hey Ryan, you having a laugh? (again)

mebbe you set up Paula whasserface? See, suspicion fights with hope now :(

The only "sources" are those Tweets, some fan saying some crew member confirmed Lolla and maybe a couple other US festivals, and some studio saying they were working on a "project."

The tweets and studio hints/photos are good sources though? :unsure: They pretty much confirm that there's gonna be some gigs in Europe next year and that the band are working on something extra as well (whether it's just visuals or a new single, who knows).

The tweets and studio hints/photos are good sources though? :unsure: They pretty much confirm that there's gonna be some gigs in Europe next year and that the band are working on something extra as well (whether it's just visuals or a new single, who knows).

The "project" in the studio doesn't really lend itself to a club gig at all, imo. Would be a bit early for visuals, and would it be likely to have visuals in a small club?

For all we know, the big "surprise" for Europe could be that documentary "film" being screened in theaters. :chuckle:

I do think if the band does a US festival or two, it's likely Europe will get something massively, insanely better, so there is that going for the club tour speculation.

I'd take a Globalist video over the re-posting of the Revolt vid. Which is in poxy low resolution on my computer... although I'm rural so my internet is gonna be shit.

Its been rumoured for a while they're planning something in Europe for 2017, hasn't it? Or wasn't that just the stuff on here?

On topic. The whole "Magnets" idea was in the head of Matt for some time now, If they finally decide to go on with it, i'm sure they are going to put an extra effort on the thing.

The concept was featured on a Verne book. The protagonist creates a new way to travel using magnetic fields, and the crowd of moronic people attack him instead of praise the idea.

Maybe the use of magnets is more suitable for stadiums? I can guess the venues for the next tour then. I hope they play another show at Wembley.

You got Psycho UK tour

... Except that poster didn't get anything?

Gigs in signature: I don't see any Psycho Tour gigs.

Nor did the vast vast majority of Muse fans.

Besides this mindset of "you got Psycho tour so just be happy" is the same nonsense Muse spout, and the poster said "music band", not "band playing tiny clubs for the rest of their lives". You're implying a sense of entitlement which really wasn't there.

So....

They went into a filming studio in LA,for a project.

Tom posted a pic of a spider, matching to his filming..or something like that.

Remember the pic of the band signing a guitar?Matt had a huge back on his shoulders..could have been his costume..

*Shooting of a new video to a song, Halloween style

*doing visuals for a Halloween gig

any other ideas??

Edited by Claudia O.