Colombia I don't know, think it's fake. but Brazil is likely to be confirmed at Lollapalooza. (line up comes out on 11th) journalist are saying they will just go to that fest and not the others in the region (Argentina and Chile). we will see...on monday line up comes out for these two.

will they come to latin america just for one gig? I know they did this for Rock In Rio but they were "on tour" and then come back to Buenos Aires. but now I don't know what's going to happen with this. Bellamy and Anderson have said LA tour would happen in 2014...we want solo shows.

So on my Twitter timeline, some one is saying they met and talked to Dom and asked him about the 20th anniversary plans and he said nothing is firm but they are playing with the idea of playing a country that missed out this year and specifically mentioned Sweden. So maybe a Swedish festival on top of some UK club gigs? I don't know. Just speculating.

August 2013 - Hong Kong/China?

October 2013 - Mexico (almost confirmed), Venezuela, Peru (not confirmed)

November 2013 - Indonesia (not confirmed)

December 2013 - Australia (beginning November 30)

Early 2014? - Russia, Sweden, Denmark

March/April 2014 - Argentina / South America

lol wrong for the most part :$

December 2013 - Australia, Indonesia (not confirmed), Hong Kong (not confirmed)

Early 2014? - Russia, Sweden, Denmark

March/April 2014 - Argentina / South America

nope.

Come on. They love Los Angeles and they owe us for giving us practically nothing during the three nights they were here versus the gigs that had multiple nights later on during the tour.

Night 1: Bliss/Animals

Night 2: New Born/Hysteria(lol it's a rarity now even though it was played every gig for 9/12 years straight)/Sign o the Times/Sunburn

Night 3: Nothing since Matt got sick (got the entire barrier sick, making the drive home fantastic)

versus

Micro Cuts/Dead Star/Agitated/Citizen Erased/Hyper Music and if you want to count some of the later shows, Fury.