Doing Glastonbury "only" four years after their latest performance there will I say is unlikely, but I wouldn't reject it completely.

My money is on V Festival. :)

Yeah if they're doing a UK festival it will probably be V. I don't think they'll be doing any though.

I think they'd do something like Hard Rock Calling if anything - just a big one-off festival-concert thing.

Of course, how could I forget about Hard Rock Calling?! Actually I'm quite surprised they haven't done that one yet.

Hard Rock Calling + V Fest for summer 2014, anniversary gigs in between if they don't do them in the winter/spring.

• 2 weeks later...
We have two awesome rock clubs, one in Tallinn and the other in Tartu. Not to mention that Estonia does have a substancial hardcore fanbase. :phu:

Fuck you with thinking that Estonia is an underdeveloped country

Yeah. Really wasn't trying to make any political statements about underdeveloped countries. Just looked at a map and listed a few countries they rarely visit when they tour. Sensitive much?

Though I know the chances are slim' date=' I'll definitely consider Glastonbury if that is indeed true. Will hopefully be able to convince my American buddy too[/quote']

Eavis said that next year's headliners will be acts who have never played glasto before. (He maybe meant bands who have never headlined but either way it means no Muse.)

Yeah. Really wasn't trying to make any political statements about underdeveloped countries. Just looked at a map and listed a few countries they rarely visit when they tour. Sensitive much?

Yes, very sensitive.

Just kidding, forgive me, I sometimes get agitated about small things.

Eavis said that next year's headliners will be acts who have never played glasto before. (He maybe meant bands who have never headlined but either way it means no Muse.)

I heard that Elbow, Fleetwood Mac and Depeche Mode are pretty much confirmed