Meh, I'm not that fussed to be honest. Would be nice to see TSP and SFA (and, I suppose, to be guaranteed RBS and Stockholm Syndrome) but there's nothing else on there that I'm particularly gagging to see live.

Well, it's really utopia to see them playing the whole Absolution, you're right. :D

I really like to see both of them (especially SFA). Maybe they could add B&H also? I bet FAWY will do its debut in Japan. If they put more Abso-songs to stadiums.. Nah.

AP, please... :stunned:

I stopped following the tour after the first few shows. Anything interesting happen?

Matt broke his foot and pissed off the entire population of Sweden, the second night at the O2 didn't get a better setlist, and the last gig of the tour actually got a worse setlist. Oh and USOE came back, and Dead Star was played. And one of those things didn't happen.

Matt broke his foot and pissed off the entire population of Sweden, the second night at the O2 didn't get a better setlist, and the last gig of the tour actually got a worse setlist. Oh and USOE came back, and Dead Star was played. And one of those things didn't happen.

+ Host being dropped and Bliss replacing Resistance.

They take a break every few years.

Well, I can't find anything suggesting that there won't be one in 2014. Apparently, Michael Eavis has already been talking to people wanting to play in 2014 and he didn't say anything about there not being one but, who knows, nothing's definite yet.