Keep in mind some of the US dates are selling out, and some of them are selling really, REALLY poorly.

I am still convinced some of the discrepancies are due to only some of the shows having the "scalperless tickets," though.

Also, with the way some of the shows are spaced, sometimes the next nearest shows are a minimum of 9-10 hours away, and a large number of them are in TERRIBLE areas. Like, areas I wouldn't go to alone or with one friend, even during the day, and feel safe.

Oh dear :chuckle:. I can't think of many people touring currently who it could be appropriate too. Possibly Green Day or Chili Peppers again?

It seems too strange a date for it to be Muse, with the UK leg of the tour 2 months before.

I've got to be prepared though, just in case! :awesome::LOL:

The following US markets have not had dates added yet:

Atlanta- Played last tour

Washington DC- Played last tour

Charlotte- Played last tour

Charlottesville- Played last tour

Actually, it was Raleigh, not Charlotte. Would SO love it if they came back to the area. As it is, looks like Boston may be my only show - hope not!!!

http://www.ticketmaster.com/seatingchart/98723/46051

this showed up right after thanksgiving, i can't believe anyone hasn't noticed. it's a seating chart for muse at the american airlines center in dallas. show has not been announced yet but come on, you really think muse would skip dallas? they finally get to the aac after playing i think about every other venue in the dfw area.

i was reading how muse is due to be on tour until summer 2014. also, they cancelled the recent dates due to matt's foot, instead of just rescheduling them. that means they are on a tight schedule.

so that's probably why there are a bunch of very large metropolitan areas not showing up on the tour yet. who knows when they will play dallas, maybe they are planning a big fall north american leg after the summer europe stadim tours.

i know this isn't official but ticketmaster has jumped the gun too many times before (the u2 tour especially) and posted seating charts, sometimes even before a band has announced any sort of tour.

still going to tulsa and houston. woot!

museaac.thumb.jpg.d24dcb4f56dbc39717ec141cd595a030.jpg

Hi, first post for a long time fan !

Just wonder why only 3 dates were annouced in france, the band is so successfull right now ??!!. I mean they could add 4-5 additionnal stadium dates in france and all would be sold out quite easily

The only rumour I heard is that a 3rd paris gig could be added, but I doubt it will happen, well I hope live nation will choose instead to add gigs in other cities

Hi, first post for a long time fan !

Just wonder why only 3 dates were annouced in france, the band is so successfull right now ??!!. I mean they could add 4-5 additionnal stadium dates in france and all would be sold out quite easily

The only rumour I heard is that a 3rd paris gig could be added, but I doubt it will happen, well I hope live nation will choose instead to add gigs in other cities

I'd say 5 indoor shows + 3 (maybe 4) outdoor shows is quite right. Italy got 2 indoor and will get 3 outdoor shows, for example.

I'd say 5 indoor shows + 3 (maybe 4) outdoor shows is quite right. Italy got 2 indoor and will get 3 outdoor shows, for example.
France is a way bigger market than Italy. France is the country where the 2nd Law sold the most so far (bigger than UK and US). Last album sold over 750.000 and it's just a question of month before T2L reach half a million sales

Potential for additional stadium dates is much bigger than Italy

France is a way bigger market than Italy. France is the country where the 2nd Law sold the most so far (bigger than UK and US). Last album sold over 750.000 and it's just a question of month before T2L reach half a million sales

Potential for additional stadium dates is much bigger than Italy

Yes, but as I said you got 5 indoor shows too. 8-9 shows for france and 5 for italy is totally fair, imo.