In your opinion, what do you think is the most beautiful Muse song? I know there are many Muse songs that are considered to be beautiful. Maybe some are seen as more beautiful than others. I'd just love to hear other people's opinions.

I think Hyper Chondriac Music is hauntingly beautiful. I love it way more than Hyper Music because I find that the slowness of the song creates some sort of atmospheric vibe. Whenever I hear it, I just get lost in the song. It's actually my favourite Muse song :)

In your opinion, what do you think is the most beautiful Muse song? I know there are many Muse songs that are considered to be beautiful. Maybe some are seen as more beautiful than others. I'd just love to hear other people's opinions.

I think Hyper Chondriac Music is hauntingly beautiful. I love it way more than Hyper Music because I find that the slowness of the song creates some sort of atmospheric vibe. Whenever I hear it, I just get lost in the song. It's actually my favourite Muse song :)

I'm listening to HCM and saw this thread title and was like :eek: then i read your post and mentally high-fived you :happy:

Redemption is their most beautiful and subsequently their best song (I'd even go so far as saying that it's my favorite song of ALL TIME :happy:).

Other beautiful songs would include Falling Away With You (love the first 2 minutes of it to bits), Hyper Chondriac Music and Hoodoo :)

Beautiful songs to me are those less rockier, calm, slow, especially those who conjure imagery in the listeners mind. They put you in a higher state, they make you shout and they make you cry.

That being said, the ones I think are the most beautiful are Blackout, Falling Away With You, Shine (personal favourite), Bliss, Hyper Chondriac Music, Citizen Erased, all of Exogenesis, especially Redemption.

:kiss:

Hyper Chondriac Music is simply the most beautiful piece of music I've ever heard and my favourite ever song. I've also described it as hauntingly beautiful many times. Sad as it is, it makes me ache a little when I hear the emotion in Matt's voice, the atmospheric tune, the sense of hopelessness in the music every time I hear it. It's affected me so much, I got it tattooed on my wrist :happy: I'm SO glad others agree! :D HCM = <3

I don't see HCM as beautiful. It's haunting and gives me the chills. But not beautiful.

The answer for me would be Redemption or Blackout.

*shrugs* Different for everyone I guess, but I think it can be both :happy:. Blackout is close, especially after seeing it at Wembley with the heliospheres and acrobat women. :happy:

Redemption could be even more amazingly beautiful if they'd just play it live - they could make it beyond epic!

Archived