In your opinion, what do you think is the most beautiful Muse song? I know there are many Muse songs that are considered to be beautiful. Maybe some are seen as more beautiful than others. I'd just love to hear other people's opinions.

I think Hyper Chondriac Music is hauntingly beautiful. I love it way more than Hyper Music because I find that the slowness of the song creates some sort of atmospheric vibe. Whenever I hear it, I just get lost in the song. It's actually my favourite Muse song :)

I'm glad i'm not the only one who loves this song!

Screenager, Falling Away With You, Sing For Absolution, Hate This And I'll Love You, Citizen Erased, Endlessly, Ruled By Secrecy, In Your World, Hyper Chondraic Music, Glorious, The Exogenesis Symphony, United States Of Eurasia, Soldier's Poem, Megalomania, Blackout, Butterflies And Hurricanes, Bliss, Twin.

Theres far too many to list. Which isn't entirely a bad thing:happy:

Screenager, Falling Away With You, Sing For Absolution, Hate This And I'll Love You, Citizen Erased, Endlessly, Ruled By Secrecy, In Your World, Glorious, The Exogenesis Symphony, United States Of Eurasia, Soldier's Poem, Megalomania, Blackout, Butterflies And Hurricanes, Bliss

Theres far too many to list. Which isn't entirely a bad thing:happy:

Megalomania? Really? :p

Archived