Guest jessychickin

Redemption, Blackout, Butterflies & Hurricanes, Unintended & Megalomania has a pretty special place in my heart too - not necessarily 'beautiful' to some people though!

Shine Acoustic. The only song I prefer Acoustically(?), except HCM.

Both 'Shine's' for me. I think it is one of the best tracks they've ever made, it is really quite brilliant. Such a shame so few people have heard it, it has the potential to change so many people's mind on the band.

Both 'Shine's' for me. I think it is one of the best tracks they've ever made, it is really quite brilliant. Such a shame so few people have heard it, it has the potential to change so many people's mind on the band.

Agreed. Such a heartfelt song - the lyrics ring very true.

Hoodoo, Shine Acoustic, CE ending. Blackout too.

I'm not a huge fan of HCM. I love Hyper Music, and I respect HCM, but it's not my favourite. It'll grow; I'm listening to it now.

Hullabaloo has so many gems many people will never hear.

I absolutely agree with you about the Hullabaloo thing. I think it's extremely under-rated. I love that album so much!

Ruled By Secrecy.

P.S. Especially when played at Wembley Stadium on 11/09/2010. :cool:

I was at that concert, and I nearly lost my shit when they started playing that. It is absolutely beautiful live! :)

Invincible most definatly by leaps and bounds. Although, I do wish I knew Unintended exsisted when I got married. I would have loved to have had that for my first dance song.

I plan to make Unintended my first dance song. My future husband had better be ok with that :D

I think Hoodoo is truly beautiful ... when it gets more and more strong and he sings "I'll take the blow for you" tears come to my eyes (don't laugh ok I'm sure I'm not alone !) :)

Agree completely.

Hoodoo and Shine Acoustic are the only songs I can honestly say have brought a proper tear to my eye.

Archived