I'd say Hate this and I'll love you: Loved it from the first time I ever heard it, really lovely

Ruled by secrecy: Took me a while to get into it because of the slow beginning, I always used to skip it. Once I heard it in full, I fell in love with it.

Megalomania: One of the songs I obsess over and can't stop listening to, and for some reason, I love listening to it when I'm walking to school. :rolleyes:

Bliss.

Everything about it is beautiful. The lyrics. The synthesizer part. The space bit in the music video is gorgeous too...

But I'd have to say the very end is the most wonderful thing I've ever heard; how the last note of every little sequence lingers and wavers and then slowly fades away...

My favourite song of all time actually.

Other ones have to include endlessly and unintended :3

And map of the problematique

And sing for absolution

Starlight... the lyrics

... I think all muse songs have a certain beauty to them

Unintended and Sing For Absolution. Talk about goose bumps, especially Unintended.

I did an instrumental cover of Unintended with my voice (with a few modified lyrics) and used it for a Sexual Abuse PSA for school, and what do you know, it won first prize in my school district (about 5 different schools) and it was shown on TV. :D And it couldn't have been done without Muse's brilliant music. I cry literally every single time the song gets to the second chorus because the PSA video I made was what happened to a friend of mine, and the lyrics fit so well: "I'll be there as soon as I can, but I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before." Holy Matt, it's just so tear-provokingly beautiful. :$

Archived