I don't know why, but the presence of "Speculation" in this thread title bothers me :chuckle: Especially after today's news!

By the way, did anyone get any other interesting clues about other members of the lineup that might not be completely expected? I tried playing the trivia, but I kinda sucked at it :LOL:

Other answers today were Skylar Grey and Foster the People (the latter which I knew already because the drummer told me last week :p).

He's trolling.

No, I'm not. At the NME awards We went up to Morgan, who gave us beer and kept offering us wine, I asked about Reading/Leeds and he pulled out his iPhone which had an incomplete tour schedule on it. It had Lolla, Reading and Leeds and he said about some european shows as well, which im assuming are the russian ones.

I keep tormenting myself. It would cost me £1.2K all in. That's if I share a room with 3 others and arrive in Chicago on the Friday morning. I still am so tempted.

I honestly think it's not worth it. This isn't going to be a special gig, unlike Reading and Leeds. Something better will come along. ;)

I honestly think it's not worth it. This isn't going to be a special gig, unlike Reading and Leeds. Something better will come along. ;)

You know what, you're so right. Muse will play again when I have the money. Anyway, I am doing Leeds and Reading.

So close to the official announcement! I feel like the days are going by so slowly :p

And then we'll have to wait AGAIN to find out what day they're playing! :LOL: I've got my fingers crossed for Saturday so that I'll have a full free day to explore and get to know the area and the festival before having to dive in!

Friday wouldn't be so bad though... but man, if they do Sunday I'm gonna be BEAT when I have to go catch my 10am flight back home :chuckle:

You know what, you're so right. Muse will play again when I have the money. Anyway, I am doing Leeds and Reading.

The combination of these two posts make me so sad :supersad: :'( Damn my poor, empty bank account! A plane ticket alone to England costs the same as my ENTIRE trip to Chicago :eek:

I mean, if anything, it'd probably be cheaper for you to fly to those Russia gigs next month! :LOL: If I wasn't already planning to go to Lolla and it wasn't in my own country, I wouldn't be going to it though. :)

Seriously guys, change the thread title to confirmed. Perry Farrell, the creator of the festival, even twitter confirmed it. :LOL:

@perryfarrell Perry Farrell

UR good! @zwsilva: So far confirmed Lolla game: Muse, Foster the People, Skylar Grey, Nas/D.Marley, Delta Spirit, Vaccines, Lykke Li, Ween?

Seriously guys, change the thread title to confirmed. Perry Farrell, the creator of the festival, even twitter confirmed it. :LOL:

UR good! @zwsilva: So far confirmed Lolla game: Muse, Foster the People, Skylar Grey, Nas/D.Marley, Delta Spirit, Vaccines, Lykke Li, Ween?

It's your thread! I was waiting for you!

Do you know if Jane's Addiction will be playing? I guess Perry would have mentioned it if they were...

It would make sense as it's the 20th anniversary and they have a new album out in August.

Archived