I definitely have to find a way to go to this. Originally I was a yes all the way, however, last week, I got a speeding ticket doing 80 on the 101 freeway. :stunned:

Besides the headliners, looking forward to DFA 1979, Crystal Castles, and Atmosphere

A PERFECT FUCKING CIRCLE!!! FUCK. YES.:dance::dance:

I was going to be so outraged at that stupid Kansas fest if it got Muse & APC and Lolla only got one. I'm sad to see Civil Twilight isn't on there. But there are a bunch of others I'm looking forward to!

:eek: Just saw Deadmau5! :LOL:

THIS. But knowing my luck APC will headline on the same day as Muse :p

I'm sad to see Civil Twilight isn't on there. But there are a bunch of others I'm looking forward to!

See, when I talked to Andrew recently, he said he had never heard of them playing Lolla but they'd be at Roo (and then they were added), so I have no idea what CT told Michel. :LOL: They said they were accidentally added on Myspace.

THIS. But knowing my luck APC will headline on the same day as Muse :p

Well, hopefully they play on the same stage!! It'll make it well worth the wait!

See, when I talked to Andrew recently, he said he had never heard of them playing Lolla but they'd be at Roo (and then they were added), so I have no idea what CT told Michel. :LOL: They said they were accidentally added on Myspace.

Weird since Andrew told me they'd be at Lolla. Their tour manager probably fucked something up.

I have to agree with what others have said... Now I gotta see the schedule before I can decide whether I wanna do Kansas! I'm only familiar with a few of the bands playing, but I am super excited about the ones I know, and even a few I don't know who I've heard good things about :awesome::D

I can't waittttt! :dance:

Dumb question but how are they going to do four headliners in three nights. Will two have to have shorter sets? If so, I feel like it'd probably be Muse and Coldplay

They have two headliners playing at the same time every night, so you'll have to choose. Not sure who Muse will play the same time as, but I'd say probably Eminem.

They have two headliners playing at the same time every night, so you'll have to choose. Not sure who Muse will play the same time as, but I'd say probably Eminem.

The only way Muse will be put with Eminem is if they play Sunday and that's highly unlikely from what I heard.

- since Eminem is playing Kanrocksas on Friday and Muse are there Saturday.

Coldplay and Muse?!?!?!?! That is absolutely perfect, so long as they don't conflict. That would crush my soul. I'd pick Muse, but I'd be wrecked inside knowing my other boys are playing on another stage across the park without me.:( Hopefully they'll go against Eminem or the Foos ... Coldplay and Muse would most likely not be scheduled together considering their fanbase overlap, but I'm still worried. If they play separate nights though, WOW. Two out of my "Big Four" at the same festival and I already have a pass?! :D:D:D

I WILL see all these acts even if I have to bring my tardis:

Foo

Coldplay

Muse(duh?)

Deadmau 5

Cee Lo Green(just want to sing that f*** u song)

Damian Marley

The Cars

Arctic Monkeys

Deftones

Crystal Castles

Atmosphere

Cage the Elephant

The Kills

White Lies

TDCC

Sleigh Bells

Manchester Orchestra

Grace Potter

Black Lips

Fitz & Tantrums

Tinie Tempah

Foster The People

Friendly Fires

The Joy Formidable

Kid Cudi

3 days and I'm gonna be DEAD....then ill have 3 more days at osl. Zombified for weeks!

Coldplay and Muse?!?!?!?! That is absolutely perfect, so long as they don't conflict. That would crush my soul. I'd pick Muse, but I'd be wrecked inside knowing my other boys are playing on another stage across the park without me.:( Hopefully they'll go against Eminem or the Foos ... Coldplay and Muse would most likely not be scheduled together considering their fanbase overlap, but I'm still worried. If they play separate nights though, WOW. Two out of my "Big Four" at the same festival and I already have a pass?! :D:D:D

Foos and Muse are my top two, so hopefully it'll be Muse / Eminem and Foos / Coldplay, for our sake! :)

Archived