My girlfriend and I got our tickets today, so we should be there barring any work conflicts. We're going to take it easy and do the hotel route though since we want to make a small chi town vacation out of it (...which I think I'm looking forward to more than seeing Muse).

Since when were you two dating? Woah, I fail. :LOL: Congrats on that then, however long ago that was, haha. Muser dating FTW.

I don't think they do. Once it gets this close, they'll just sell it all as 3-day. That's how Coachella used to. Now Coachella doesn't even bother with single day options. I think Lolla will follow the same pattern.

Yuck. Well, I guess I better purchase mine then...

My girlfriend and I got our tickets today, so we should be there barring any work conflicts. We're going to take it easy and do the hotel route though since we want to make a small chi town vacation out of it (...which I think I'm looking forward to more than seeing Muse).

look forward to seeing you again! :)

Got 4 tickets, taking the wife and kids again.

My 13 yr-old is super lucky and has no idea. Will be her 4th time seeing Muse, but she has no interest whatsoever. I have to take her to see Sugarland to bribe her....

...anyway, hope to see some of you there.

hey guys...

got my early bird three-day. :D just as excited as the rest of you.

erm... saw a few of you wondering about single day tickets. i emailed my friend who interns with C3 and he shot back a quick reply basically saying that they will follow the pattern coachella did and just let these regular price tickets sell out... the demand this year is one of the highest they've seen. he said he highly doubts whether any single days have been set aside and if there are any at all... it would be a small number and prob. just as competitive to get.

just wanted to pass the info on to you guys! i'll update if i hear anything else.

They should use the system we have in the UK for R&L and have all the tickets released in two waves, the early before the lineup and regular after it, and set aside single day tickets. It's just fairer like that. At this rate the festival will sell out before the lineup is announced, basically, a festival selling out on it's own information leaks. Seems like a bit of a dodgy system really.

They should use the system we have in the UK for R&L and have all the tickets released in two waves, the early before the lineup and regular after it, and set aside single day tickets. It's just fairer like that. At this rate the festival will sell out before the lineup is announced, basically, a festival selling out on it's own information leaks. Seems like a bit of a dodgy system really.

Lolla didn't ever sell out last year. This year is just crazy for festival tickets though over here, so who knows?

Months ago!! I'm well excited though. My first Muse gig in another continent, and I've never been to Chicago before.

never been to chicago either i plan on being there for a week and seeing all i can :D

Lolla didn't ever sell out last year. This year is just crazy for festival tickets though over here, so who knows?

i wonder why i guess its the 20th anniversary thing which makes me excited not just for muse or ff i hear theres supposed to be multiple big name headliners all three nights dont know if thats every but eh:p

i wonder why i guess its the 20th anniversary thing which makes me excited not just for muse or ff i hear theres supposed to be multiple big name headliners all three nights dont know if thats every but eh:p

Well, every US fest has been having crazy sales. Coachella sold out super fast, Bonnaroo presale went fast, Sasquatch... guess we'll see! Hype machine does wonders too, of course. ;)

Got my early bird tickets and a room at the Hosteling International Chicago, now I just have to wait 4 months.... hope to see some of you guys there.

I just booked there as well....You can't beat $40 bucks a night!

I've been trying to book a bed at HI Chicago all week with no luck. How is everyone getting through?

Last time I was in Chicago I was still in diapers so I'm excited to be going back for a real trip. Lolla... Muse... sightseeing.... Chicago dogs... and finally try this pizza that some allege is better than NY's! :eek:

WOOHOO!

Ben and I both got our 3 day passes - just had to pay a little more. :rolleyes: Pooie. no luck with the early bird tix. Oh well. The cost of the Hostel makes up for it! Staying there too! So nice and close and cheap!

I've been trying to book a bed at HI Chicago all week with no luck. How is everyone getting through?

I booked a few weeks ago, before getting tickets thinking it would get crazy... but I booked online instead of calling if that helps... :$

Last time I was in Chicago I was still in diapers so I'm excited to be going back for a real trip. Lolla... Muse... sightseeing.... Chicago dogs... and finally try this pizza that some allege is better than NY's!

No...certainly not better than NY!?!

I am so excited for this trip! Come on summer! Not sure if anyone would be interested but we plan on travelling to the Ren Fest that is only about 45min north...not sure which day, have to see when all the bands are playing...and of course can't miss the soccer game...

Archived