I'm surprised nobody asked! When I posted on an American parrot forum about paracetamol (can't remember the context) all the American members were :wtf::wtf::LOL:

Obviously, we all talk to too many Brits online. ;)

This is reason number one that I somehow know that... and the second is that when you've worked in a pharmacy before, you pick up on these things :) But dude, a few other people at least were wondering the same as you... just didn't want to ask.

For real. Honestly, I hate American culture, get me outta here! :LOL:

DITTO!

Anyone staying at the Chicago Getaway hostel in lincoln park neighborhood. Awesome hostel. Booked 5 nights for 280. Hope to meet a lot of yall there, especially since i am going solo. Also anyone leaving from LAX on the 3rd?

No to the first question, and yes to the second. We have a list of who's going and where they're staying on the Chicago Muser Meet thread, but as far as I can remember I don't think anyone is going to the Getaway. We're going to the HI Chicago and the Travelodge for the most part, but there will be Musers flying out of Cali on the 3rd, so check it out. :) We're probably going to do a meetup for dinner (or lunch) on the 4th as well, so sign up and come with us!

Not completely gig related, but kinda is....just thought Id post this on here, since most everyone is going to lolla on here. We posted on fb, but some of you arent on there. Some of you may be aware of the get Dom on twitter campaign that xfm London was doing. The dj that started that, Shak, is really fun and is always awesome to musers, does tons of mentions etc. There is now a twitter campaign to try to get xfm to send him to Lollpalooza. He's all for it and wants to come meet all the musers that will be there. He normally djs Saturday-Monday 2:00am -6:00am (London time) (here EST hes on 9:00pm-1:30am. (Hes been on extra this week filling in for Rich Walters) If you'd like to join in we're using #getShaktoLolla and trying to get it to trend (or at least trying toget the point across to xfm they need to send him to lolla;)) You can follow @xfm and @ShakSiyya too.

Not completely gig related, but kinda is....just thought Id post this on here, since most everyone is going to lolla on here. We posted on fb, but some of you arent on there. Some of you may be aware of the get Dom on twitter campaign that xfm London was doing. The dj that started that, Shak, is really fun and is always awesome to musers, does tons of mentions etc. There is now a twitter campaign to try to get xfm to send him to Lollpalooza. He's all for it and wants to come meet all the musers that will be there. He normally djs Saturday-Monday 2:00am -6:00am (London time) (here EST hes on 9:00pm-1:30am. (Hes been on extra this week filling in for Rich Walters) If you'd like to join in we're using #getShaktoLolla and trying to get it to trend (or at least trying toget the point across to xfm they need to send him to lolla;)) You can follow @xfm and @ShakSiyya too.

Ooohh! What an awesome idea Gretchen! Haven't been on Twitter much lately but this is for a good cause (especially as I got a mention on air from him ;)) I will be all over this tonight if I can get the laptop away from my husband.

And some people need to think a little for themselves.

How does that have any relevance to the conversation?

About as much relevance as most of your posts, I guess.

And agenthal, I was merely asking because you made it seem in your original post that there was a special reason for baby wipes aside from the obvious. I apologize for the misunderstanding on my part.

How does that have any relevance to the conversation?

About as much relevance as most of your posts, I guess.

My post was perfectly relevant. I pointed out that the use of baby wipes is pretty much common sense.

I did chuckle at the bolded part though.

And agenthal, I was merely asking because you made it seem in your original post that there was a special reason for baby wipes aside from the obvious. I apologize for the misunderstanding on my part.

It's cool. I was more trying to emphasize the fact that there are so many uses for them, they are like #1 priority to bring to a fest. YOU NEVER KNOW. :LOL: Someone could throw piss on you like how I got hit in Manchester. Man, I wish I had baby wipes then! And a hose. And a grenade to kill that f*cker.

My post was perfectly relevant. I pointed out that the use of baby wipes is pretty much common sense.

I did chuckle at the bolded part though.

What can I say? I live to spread laughter and joy to everyone I meet. :)

It's cool. I was more trying to emphasize the fact that there are so many uses for them, they are like #1 priority to bring to a fest. YOU NEVER KNOW. :LOL: Someone could throw piss on you like how I got hit in Manchester. Man, I wish I had baby wipes then! And a hose. And a grenade to kill that f*cker.

Ah, I see. Thanks for your advice. :)

I'm not going, but I put my two cents in! Let's hope he gets there!

Someone could throw piss on you like how I got hit in Manchester. Man, I wish I had baby wipes then! And a hose. And a grenade to kill that f*cker.

It's in my imaginary backpack :yesey::chuckle:

Anyone think it may be a possibility that RATM will be at Lolla? After hearing rumors of a July gig with Muse & Rage in LA, I'm holding out hope they will be at Lolla also.

Would be nice, but they played pretty recently and we already have 3 big acts... adding RATM or Coldplay would be a HUGE add. Who would be booted to the North Stage then?!

I don't know why, but the presence of "Speculation" in this thread title bothers me :chuckle: Especially after today's news!

By the way, did anyone get any other interesting clues about other members of the lineup that might not be completely expected? I tried playing the trivia, but I kinda sucked at it :LOL:

Archived