Since when were you two dating? Woah, I fail. :LOL: Congrats on that then, however long ago that was, haha. Muser dating FTW.

Haha, thanks. It's actually been almost a year.

look forward to seeing you again! :)

You too!

Last time I was in Chicago I was still in diapers so I'm excited to be going back for a real trip. Lolla... Muse... sightseeing.... Chicago dogs... and finally try this pizza that some allege is better than NY's! :eek:

Maybe I'll stand next to you during this gig and actually recognize you this time :LOL:

Is anyone else hoping for a ton of songs off of OoS, or even the album in full?

Origin in full won't happen... I'd like to think we'll get one or two OoS era songs (edit: R/L rarities) though. Space Dementia and Dead Star would seem like likely (and hopeful) fits.

I base my logic off of this. I can't believe this isn't all over the boards http://www.nme.com/news/muse/55776

It's all over the R/L threads. The general feeling on the boards is that if playing OoS is a special thing for Reading, they won't do it at Lolla. That doesn't mean they won't use Lolla to warm up, but I doubt they'd play the whole album for us. I'd settle for 4 or 5 Origin songs and a B-side or 2. :awesome:

Moving on...I can't believe how many people are posting that they've bought tickets and are going! We already had 35 or so people signed up for the official Chicago Muser meet, and with everyone that just bought tickets and booked rooms, we're going to have a HUGE crowd of Musers (well, by American standards, at least). :D

Haha, thanks. It's actually been almost a year.

WTF, no way?! I remember you talking about your ex-gf who was a Muser at Wembley though. :$ Well that's great! I'll see you (and your two All Saints shirts you alternate for Muse gigs) in Chicago then! ;)

I've been trying to book a bed at HI Chicago all week with no luck. How is everyone getting through?

Last time I was in Chicago I was still in diapers so I'm excited to be going back for a real trip. Lolla... Muse... sightseeing.... Chicago dogs... and finally try this pizza that some allege is better than NY's! :eek:

I actually literally booked the last room they had.. 8 beds, last thing they had but i snagged it assuming I could fill it.. talked to my friends the next day and filled it.. sorry :/

but just because of the origins-reeds rumors ill be as close as possible. I'd like to think they'll pull out the ends.

Maybe I'll stand next to you during this gig and actually recognize you this time :LOL:

Haha, also it can't be easy to recognize people as you're crowdsurfing over them. I'll see you on the ground at Lolla perhaps.

Moving on...I can't believe how many people are posting that they've bought tickets and are going! We already had 35 or so people signed up for the official Chicago Muser meet, and with everyone that just bought tickets and booked rooms, we're going to have a HUGE crowd of Musers (well, by American standards, at least). :D

What Chicago Muser meet? Put me down for that please.

I actually literally booked the last room they had.. 8 beds, last thing they had but i snagged it assuming I could fill it.. talked to my friends the next day and filled it.. sorry :/

but just because of the origins-reeds rumors ill be as close as possible. I'd like to think they'll pull out the ends.

Actually, Niall's advice worked and I was able to book a 4-bed dorm yesterday. Of the five or six hostel websites I checked, only one said the hostel had vacancies during Lolla so I booked through them. And then I e-mailed the hostel directly and they also confirmed that they still had beds available.

WOOHOO!

Ben and I both got our 3 day passes - just had to pay a little more. :rolleyes: Pooie. no luck with the early bird tix. Oh well. The cost of the Hostel makes up for it! Staying there too! So nice and close and cheap!

I booked a few weeks ago, before getting tickets thinking it would get crazy... but I booked online instead of calling if that helps... :$

No...certainly not better than NY!?!

I am so excited for this trip! Come on summer! Not sure if anyone would be interested but we plan on travelling to the Ren Fest that is only about 45min north...not sure which day, have to see when all the bands are playing...and of course can't miss the soccer game...

So glad you and Ben are coming! I can't wait to see you guys again! :happy:

Give me Bliss and Citizen Erased and I'll be a happy camper
THIS! Especially Citizen Erased...

WOOHOO!

Ben and I both got our 3 day passes - just had to pay a little more. :rolleyes: Pooie. no luck with the early bird tix. Oh well. The cost of the Hostel makes up for it! Staying there too! So nice and close and cheap!

I booked a few weeks ago, before getting tickets thinking it would get crazy... but I booked online instead of calling if that helps... :$

No...certainly not better than NY!?!

I am so excited for this trip! Come on summer! Not sure if anyone would be interested but we plan on travelling to the Ren Fest that is only about 45min north...not sure which day, have to see when all the bands are playing...and of course can't miss the soccer game...

Squuueee!!! Glad you and Ben are coming!! Cant wait to see you guys again...Cincy reunion at lolla!!!! :D

So glad you and Ben are coming! I can't wait to see you guys again!

Squuueee!!! Glad you and Ben are coming!! Cant wait to see you guys again...Cincy reunion at lolla!!!!

I am so excited to see all of you too! :dance: I really can't believe I am going to see Muse again. :musesign:

I know everyone wants CE or Bliss but I would love to hear Invincible live. Probably never gonna happen but I love the HAARP live version of that song...gives me goosebumps...

Archived