Lollapalooza website has gotten a new overhaul in preparation for the line-up reveal. Midnight Chicago time!

And this van trip is a definite no for me. I love Muse and will see them as many times as I can, but I've paid for a full 3-day pass and had better get my full 3 days of enjoyment at Lolla. And people are depending on me for the lodging situation, so I'm staying put. That and people probably won't get a good spot for Muse if they're spending the whole day driving to the next festival (and you'd miss most prior acts).

Well, yes, we'd have to trade Lolla's Saturday lineup for a chunk of Kanrocksas Saturday. This is a desperate act for people who don't have OSL and LA to look forward to. :p

Why do they feel the need to update their Web site every few weeks? Just stick to a design that works! :LOL: (And upgrade your servers so they don't crash when tix go on sale, please.)

Well, yes, we'd have to trade Lolla's Saturday lineup for a chunk of Kanrocksas Saturday. This is a desperate act for people who don't have OSL and LA to look forward to. :p

:yesey: Exactly! There are some of us who are only seeing Muse once this summer ;) (Well, possibly twice, now :p )

I have no issue trading one day of one fest for another. And I also don't mind not having a great spot for Muse at Kanrocksas, since I plan on having barrier for Muse at Lolla. :D

For me I'd have to see if its 'worth' it $ wise and stress wise lol like if that kansass sells one day tickets and if the saturday line up is better than lollas

So I'm up in the air right now but leaning towards staying at lolla.....for now ;)

Flor and I are definitely considering heading to KC, but I think we were planning on leaving Saturday in the AM, then heading straight back to Chicago right after the show. We wouldn't get a terribly good spot for Muse, but at least we would get to see them (and get some rest beforehand :chuckle: ) Would anyone else be interested in waiting til Saturday morning to leave, rather than Friday night?

Of course, we might not be opposed to a slight change of plans ourselves, depending on what everyone else is doing. Good thing we have months ahead to work it all out ;):p

I would love to! But I can't commit for sure yet. I'm going to try to go to the LA show. Muse + RATM >>> Muse + any other band. I'm hoping we get more information about the LA show soon so I can see if I can afford it. :( Thinking about buying an early bird ticket tomorrow anyways just in case it sells out fast.

I would love to! But I can't commit for sure yet. I'm going to try to go to the LA show. Muse + RATM >>> Muse + any other band. I'm hoping we get more information about the LA show soon so I can see if I can afford it. :( Thinking about buying an early bird ticket tomorrow anyways just in case it sells out fast.

Ok let me know :)

I wish I could do the LA gig but there's just no way.

Oh and we're planning on going back to Chicago right after Muse on Saturday as well :)

Oh and we're planning on going back to Chicago right after Muse on Saturday as well :)

Hahaha my only concern is being too exhausted to drive after a full day at barrier at Lolla, then another full day at Kanrocksas. But I suppose taking it in turns wouldn't be so bad... Ahhh this is all so tempting! :LOL: Damn it, Muse. Why do I do these crazy things for you? :p

Ok let me know :)

I wish I could do the LA gig but there's just no way.

Okay, count me in for this. I checked FB and they said single day tickets will be available once full lineup is released. :party: Hooray for crazy Musers and financial irresponsibility. :LOL:

Archived