I'm still considering Kansas despite the fact it would mean missing all of Saturday at Lolla.

It's just *really* hard for me to pass up an opportunity to see Muse twice -- unlike many I won't be able to go to LA or anywhere else.

Flying looks like the way to go though, and if there is anybody wanting a travel buddy for an early morning flight that Saturday and coming back early Sunday, let me know.

If I can gather up enough funds, I'm going to Kanrocksas as well as Lolla. I really wanted to go to Outside Lands as well, but that's impossible for me. I need to stop. :LOL:

So much trouble man. I might just do a 1-day pass for Kanrocksas just for Muse and then head back to Lolla smh

Eminem, Muse, Coldplay, Foo Fighters, and My Morning Jacket! :D Suck it, Kansas! :LOL:

I'm pissed that Kanrocksas would compete against Lolla on the same dates :mad:

I'm still considering Kansas despite the fact it would mean missing all of Saturday at Lolla.

It's just *really* hard for me to pass up an opportunity to see Muse twice -- unlike many I won't be able to go to LA or anywhere else.

Flying looks like the way to go though, and if there is anybody wanting a travel buddy for an early morning flight that Saturday and coming back early Sunday, let me know.

It's MUSE overload.. I might buddy up with u for the short trip. If I do this it will be LA Rising, Lolla, and Kanrocksas lol

A lot of acts I want to see at the festival: Muse, Foos, Coldplay, APC, Arctic Monkeys, DFA 1979, Cold War Kids, Lykke Li, The Kills, TDCC, Ellie Goulding, Foster The People, Local Natives, Grouplove, and a few more from the Perry's dance/electronic tent. :happy: I'm not going to bother staking out for the main stage barrier. :LOL:

I'm really bummed that Civil Twilight is not on the line up any more.. :supersad: Surprised about Coldplay though.. Thought they dropped off the face of the earth.. And The Cars? wow... Getting back together I guess. I also really like OK GO they are fun..

Last I heard about Coldplay, not too long ago....they're coming out with a new album sometime this summer or fall (or at least by the end of this year). Which means we're likely to hear some new material at the show.

For as long as I've wanted to be on a Coldplay barrier (been to 3 of their shows and never had GA), I'm still sticking with Muse for my one day to barrier camp. I couldn't camp on barrier for 2 days of the festival while missing so many great acts, I'd just regret it. They keep pushing back their fifth album release, but hopefully they have a couple new tricks for their summer festivals (though I want that damn butterfly confetti back - I still have a bag of it from the Viva tour!). Not that I'd mind older material at all. If I don't hear "Amsterdam" live before I die, then life clearly wasn't worth living.

Also, I assume I'm the only one here who jizzed over Bright Eyes. That's okay. I know Oberst has that whole "emo-indie" cred, but he puts on a fantastic live show (and yes, I will belt out all of his lyrics in emotional fashion).

A lot of acts I want to see at the festival: Muse, Foos, Coldplay, APC, Arctic Monkeys, DFA 1979, Cold War Kids, Lykke Li, The Kills, TDCC, Ellie Goulding, Foster The People, Local Natives, Grouplove, and a few more from the Perry's dance/electronic tent. :happy: I'm not going to bother staking out for the main stage barrier. :LOL:

Last I heard about Coldplay, not too long ago....they're coming out with a new album sometime this summer or fall (or at least by the end of this year). Which means we're likely to hear some new material at the show.

Yeah, figured that they would probably release the album in time for this.. So this is exciting, a chance to hear new material...finally.:rolleyes:

:LOL:

I just really wanna scream at the top of my lungs 'fuck you' and it be ok :awesome:

Just a warning, I heard his Coachella show was a disaster (he only played 3 songs I believe) and when he played my campus I was underwhelmed. Hope I'm wrong and he puts on a good show for you though! :D By then hopefully he would have had more time to practice his live show and such anyways.

Weird since Andrew told me they'd be at Lolla. Their tour manager probably fucked something up.

Yeah weird, sucks. :( Was really hoping they'd be there. Hope you don't have any conflicts with APC!

Just a warning, I heard his Coachella show was a disaster (he only played 3 songs I believe) and when he played my campus I was underwhelmed. Hope I'm wrong and he puts on a good show for you though! :D By then hopefully he would have had more time to practice his live show and such anyways.

i saw him at coachella... he was very late to his set, his voice wasn't warmed up at all, and he was wearing a basic tee shirt with jeans because of the heat

he only played 3 or 4 songs, two of them being gnarls barkley covers, and then apologized and said he deserved a better timeslot (they put him on at 4:30pst in the blazing sun, so i definitely agree with him there) but he still effed up for sure!

I'm so nervous that the schedule is gonna totally screw me over in terms of seeing the bands I wanna see! There's only about 8 bands that I really wanna see (obviously I'll check out some other ones though :p), but since 3 of them are headliners and the others are pretty big names, I'm feeling like most of them are gonna conflict with eachother and I'll have to make some tough decisions! :supersad:

I'm so nervous that the schedule is gonna totally screw me over in terms of seeing the bands I wanna see! There's only about 8 bands that I really wanna see (obviously I'll check out some other ones though :p), but since 3 of them are headliners and the others are pretty big names, I'm feeling like most of them are gonna conflict with eachother and I'll have to make some tough decisions! :supersad:

That always happens. :( Only advice I can give is to go give a bunch of other bands a listen so that there are more acts you want to see, and therefore it doesn't matter as much when you have to miss one. ;)

For fun, I'll list all the acts I want to see (I'm bored, haha):

Foo Fighters, Coldplay, Muse, Artctic Monkeys, Deftones, Beirut, Explosions in the Sky, DFA1979, Crystal Castles, Cold War Kids, Cage the Elephant, OK Go, Local Natives, The Kills, White Lies, Two Door Cinema Club, Ellie Goulding, Sleigh Bells, Manchester Orchestra, The Drums, The Naked and Famous, Lissie, DOM, The Vaccines, Titus Andronicus, Foster the People, Friendly Fires, Reptar, Tennis, An Horse, Young the Giant, Grouplove, Wye Oak, The Joy Formidable, Walk the Moon, Kerli....

Yeah, I'm going to have a lot of schedule conflicts this year, yikes!

Foos said on their FB they're playing Sunday night, fyi.

Oooh hopefully Coldplay will be Saturday and Muse will do Friday... Then I can make all three since they're the ones I wanna see the most!!! I'm really hoping they won't put Muse up against either one of them (or Coldplay and the Foos against eachother!!)

Oooh hopefully Coldplay will be Saturday and Muse will do Friday... Then I can make all three since they're the ones I wanna see the most!!! I'm really hoping they won't put Muse up against either one of them (or Coldplay and the Foos against eachother!!)

I'm hoping for the same, but because Muse is listed as #4, I'm really worried it will be Muse vs. Coldplay on Friday (which is STUPID). My guess for what it'll actually be...

Fri Coldplay vs. Muse

Sat Eminem vs. Deadmau5

Sun Foo Fighters vs. My Morning Jacket

Hope it ends up being Eminem vs. Coldplay though and the billing order doesn't actually represent the stages (which has happened before, I believe).

I'm hoping for the same, but because Muse is listed as #4, I'm really worried it will be Muse vs. Coldplay on Friday (which is STUPID). My guess for what it'll actually be...

Fri Coldplay vs. Muse

Sat Eminem vs. Deadmau5

Sun Foo Fighters vs. My Morning Jacket

Hope it ends up being Eminem vs. Coldplay though and the billing order doesn't actually represent the stages (which has happened before, I believe).

I'm really worried about this too. :( Surely they realize that Muse's and Coldplay's fanbases overlap a lot. I know they can't (or won't) analyze fanbases to create the entire schedule, but surely they'll consider it for the headliners.

And am I the only one around here that really wants to see Eminem? Muse, Coldplay and Em are my top 3 headliners, but only Muse trumps everyone else for the weekend. I don't know how I'd decide between Eminem and Coldplay.

Shit. If Foos are Sunday, then Eminem has to be Saturday (he's in Kansas Friday), which means Coldplay will be Friday. Muse can't be Saturday because they're in Kansas. So it's Muse vs. Foos on Sunday or Muse vs. Coldplay on Friday. Since Muse has been rumored for Friday for a while, that makes me extremely nervous. That's just not fair.:'(

Sorry if it's already been answered, but when will they actually announce days? Both Coldplay and Muse have posted on their sites that they'll announce their days when they know, but the Foo Fighters seem to already know.

Archived