i do like this idea. I, unfortunately, will only be able to purchase one ticket :(

I think that if you buy more than 1 ticket, you can pretty much guarantee that someone on these boards will buy the others. :D so don't be afraid to buy an extra one, people! I for one will be a customer ;)

Edit: I'm now following all of you on twitter :) I'm Citizenerased57

#pwopafish?

We'll easily spot that. My twitter is linked to the left.

absolutely! #Pwopafish works great because absolutely NO ONE besides a Muse fan would know what the heck it means :chuckle:

side note: Niall I didn't realize you lived in Iran?!

I'm at a computer the majority of the day so maybe I'll get lucky. I only need one ticket so if I can get two, I'll post the other up on here.

if i don't get one then you can count on my buying your other one....but I'm sure there will be competition for it, so I'll get back to you as soon as possible! ;)

OK, I need help.

How do I take advantage of this twitter thing to get a heads up? I followed Niall, but beyond that I'm old and clueless.

Should I set my phone to do something with twitter, or keep a certain twitter page open, or...

Thanks in advance.

You can set your phone to notify you about new tweets, but if you do that with everyone you follow, that would probably become incredibly annoying. Personally, I have the Lollapalooza Twitter set to update to my phone, but I'm skeptical of them tweeting about golden tickets.

The best idea - in my opinion anyway - is to have @tweets sent directly to your phone. That way you can be updated even if you're not on Twitter at the moment, giving you a chance to scramble to the Lolla website. Someone has to @tweet you about it, of course, so find several others to follow and work something out with them. It's a collaborative effort. :)

Archived