I've been refreshing all day and I took a break for two seconds to go send my muser friend in california that damn NME interview and THEY GO ON SALE XD Dammit Matthew and your funny drunken-ness!! :LOL: Oh god. I am so pissed but I'm laughing so hard right now.

Oh well. I'll be sure to get them next time.

Guess it's better to laugh then to cry LOL!!! I'll be laughing even harder at all of this effort when were @ Grant Park in August! :LOL: How much are the next round of tickets on April 5?

So gutted- I clicked the button at exactly 2:20, got in line, entered the code and got sent back to the beginning of the line. I know I entered the code right because I was very careful. Went through the line again, entered the code, placed my order- it told me I had to create an account. Went through the steps to create my account including going to my hotmail to get my temporary password. Came back and temporary password didn't work. Asked for new password which worked but then it said tickets were not available. :mad:

Put me in the group of people who got the front of the line and then got denied (actually, I got an error message in my browser that I've never seen before, which was WEIRD). It doesn't look like the outlook is very bright for Musers hoping to find other Musers' spares. Believe me, I'd love one, but at the same time, I can still afford Early Bird next week. :)

I can still afford Early Bird next week. :)

I wish I could say the same :LOL: I was SO hoping that either A. The tix would go onsale when I was home or B. That someone would have a spare... as a currently-unemployed college student, I'm kind of screwed as it is (I just had to call my parents and ask them to lend me money for Early Bird tickets... :facepalm:) but if I miss THOSE, then I'm REALLY screwed! :eek:

A couple of questions...

EDIT: My questions just got answered :p

Sorry for all the questions :chuckle:

Since they go onsale any time before 3pm, I'm screwed again unless I can find a very kind Muser (or trustworthy friend to give my credit card info to! :LOL:)

Congrats to anyone fortunate enough to make it to the front of the line and actually get a ticket.

Guess it's better to laugh then to cry LOL!!! I'll be laughing even harder at all of this effort when were @ Grant Park in August! :LOL: How much are the next round of tickets on April 5?

Early-birds are $185 and regular are $215.

so this was the presale? And there is a general sale 4/5?

can someone post or PM me the link for tix?

Yep. This was the "secret sale" where the 3 days were $60.

Here's the ticket info http://www.lollapalooza.com/tickets/index.php

Does anyone know the exact time of day on the 5th that Early Bird tickets go onsale? They'll be like $180-ish, right? How fast do they usually sell out? And how much is a normal ticket? :)

"The next round of Early Bird tickets go on sale April 5th at 10:00 am Central Time."

Hopefully these won't be sold out so fast!

And I might be able to buy an extra if you can pay me back next day or so..

Shit. Didn't realize how expensive the early bird tickets would be. :fear:

On top of that, I'm stuck in class when they go on-sale (never try to take a math course in the morning :noey:).

I'm gonna need a lot of luck and to drop on me that day. Here's hoping it all works out for the better!

I was working like crazy at the office when they went on sale, and I can't access the Lolla site at work anyway. WHY sell these things at such a weird time? :fear:

Well, on to the next one. Why did you all get denied? Do you have to have an account to buy tickets on the Lolla site, and is there a 2 tix limit for Early Birds as well? I need to prepare :shifty:, and help out my fellow Musers if I can, since I'll be online for the next sale.

Archived