Who needs sleep?! :LOL:

exactly, we didnt need any between Cincy and Cbus last year. :D If this happens, we will be fine and still make barrier.

No, that's good. If it was where I thought the stop was, you definitely wouldn't mistake it for downtown. :)

Ive thought about bus from Cincy or Cbus to Chicago for lolla, but if this happens, I think I will just drive to your house, then maybe we can all roadtrip to lolla together.

exactly, we didnt need any between Cincy and Cbus last year. :D If this happens, we will be fine and still make barrier.

Ive thought about bus from Cincy or Cbus to Chicago for lolla, but if this happens, I think I will just drive to your house, then maybe we can all roadtrip to lolla together.

:yesey:

Similar plan here, if I can manage another vacation day from work. I would fly into Indianapolis and roadtrip with you to Chicago. Save a spot for me, just in case. ;)

Similar plan here, if I can manage another vacation day from work. I would fly into Indianapolis and roadtrip with you to Chicago. Save a spot for me, just in case. ;)

Spots for you and Brian already saved (assuming Brian flies into Indy as well).

My ideal/semi-realistic setlist for Lolla:

Uprising (riff version)

Map of the Problematique + Maggie's Farm Riff

New Born

Supermassive Black Hole

Resistance

Interlude + Hysteria

Citizen Erased

Sunburn

Butterflies and Hurricanes

United States of Eurasia

Hoodoo

MK Ultra

Starlight

Time is Running Out

Bliss

Plug in Baby

Stockholm Syndrome + riffs

Knights of Cydonia

Well I think most of this is pretty realistic, besides Hoodoo. They'd probably put Feeling Good in that spot. Not that I would mind that either

Uprising (riff version)

New Born

Supermassive Black Hole

Resistance

Interlude + Hysteria

Citizen Erased

Sunburn

United States of Eurasia

Hoodoo

MK Ultra

Starlight

Time is Running Out

Bliss

Plug in Baby

Knights of Cydonia

Well I think most of this is pretty realistic, besides Hoodoo. They'd probably put Feeling Good in that spot. Not that I would mind that either

boy, what i'd do to see that set :happy:

Uprising (riff version)

New Born

Supermassive Black Hole

Resistance

Interlude + Hysteria

Citizen Erased

Sunburn

United States of Eurasia

Hoodoo

MK Ultra

Starlight

Time is Running Out

Bliss

Plug in Baby

Knights of Cydonia

Mmm I somehow think that they wouldn't play 18 songs for a US festival when all they've been playing is 15-16 song sets for the Arena Tour :rolleyes:

Mmm I somehow think that they wouldn't play 18 songs for a US festival when all they've been playing is 15-16 song sets for the Arena Tour :rolleyes:

:(. Sad, but probably true. Though if I recall correctly they started playing 18ish songs during the Australian tour

Let those from the land of the awesome setlists not begrudge those of us with dreams of one day hearing those same awesome songs . . .

Let those from the land of the awesome setlists not begrudge those of us with dreams of one day hearing those same awesome songs . . .

+1000

We American fans have a right to dream! :LOL: With VERY few exceptions (omfg CE in NJ! I died!) we got the most boring, "vanilla" setlists ever over here :noey: I'm still praying that they have some sort of miraculous change of heart about US setlists by the time Lolla rolls around...

Not likely though. :supersad:

+1000

We American fans have a right to dream! :LOL: With VERY few exceptions (omfg CE in NJ! I died!) we got the most boring, "vanilla" setlists ever over here :noey: I'm still praying that they have some sort of miraculous change of heart about US setlists by the time Lolla rolls around...

Oh god...CE was just...I died too. No words.

But agreed :( Sometimes I really don't like the way Muse (or Matt idk) thinks. Like with the setlists at Wembley based on which date was put up for sale first. Since our country acknowledged Muse last, we get the vanilla setlist. That's not our fault! That's the media's problem. For a band who hates the media, they sure as hell listen to them often.

+1000

Oh I do hope you guys get an awesome setlist. I just wouldn't get my hopes up, that is all. 2008 was a good year for setlists so lets hope 2011 is just as good.

We didnt even get 18 songs setlists in Australia :LOL:. All were still 16 songs except for Brisbane night 2 and Perth which were 17. And believe me, after goin to Brisbane night 1 with the awful setlist, I was more shocked than anyone with what we got on the 2nd night...

Oh god...CE was just...I died too. No words.

But agreed :( Sometimes I really don't like the way Muse (or Matt idk) thinks. Like with the setlists at Wembley based on which date was put up for sale first. Since our country acknowledged Muse last, we get the vanilla setlist. That's not our fault! That's the media's problem. For a band who hates the media, they sure as hell listen to them often.

I don't think Muse gives the US bland setlists because we were the last country to catch on. I think we get setlists with just the hits because Muse feel as though they're still trying to build a fan base here and that most people in the audience would never have heard of Sunburn or whatever

Archived