^i feel the same way.

I'm not to happy about the 'neglect' on US fans but its not just the US that gets put on the back burner.

I still have my hopes that they'll announce something special for lolla when the line up is official.

Until then I'm just slowly dying inside.

100% agreed. That being said though, I still want to go up to Warner and say "Send Muse to space, not states." :p They're too good for the USA. In my opinion anyway...

But yeah :D I want something awesome for Lolla.

Exogenesis in full maybe...:unsure:

just read back and saw that quote from Chris.

HEY CHRIS. DEAD STAR PLEASE.

... like he'll see that. :LOL:

but anyways, i too am hoping for something a little special. i'm trying not to get bent out of shape about the whole R/L thing. they way i see it, the could screw those people over and play NB, FG, etc... nothing like Megalomania or SD. of course, i'm only telling myself that to feel better about not going. ;)

BTW, dunno if anyone has said anything, but you guys should start watching your emails bc Golden Tix are supposed to be very soon and the lineup is coming out the 3rd week of April.:D

Muse hates us in the states, so we'll get the same ol' crap while Reading and Leeds gets every rarity you can think of. ;______;

Ah, but Matt lives in the States now. It's easier to hunt him down if they screw us over. :chuckle:

I refuse to give up hope (for an amazing show with at least ONE rarity). There will be plenty of time to be negative AFTER Lolla. :happy:

Ah, but Matt lives in the States now. It's easier to hunt him down if they screw us over. :chuckle:

I refuse to give up hope (for an amazing show with at least ONE rarity). There will be plenty of time to be negative AFTER Lolla. :happy:

Don't remind me. I'm so angry that they decided to move to LA instead of NYC. Then I would've been stalking him everyday :LOL:

Why would they even point out that they are specially playing songs from OOS is they were going to play the same songs they play every show?

The same reason they'd make a huge elaborate poll on their website asking for what songs people want to hear, only to blatantly ignore 99% of it.

I'd love nothing more than to be wrong about this, seriously.

Why would they even point out that they are specially playing songs from OOS is they were going to play the same songs they play every show? I'm sure they will play at least one rarity from OOS at the two R&L shows

and if they are going full out and playing a bunch of songs from OOS that are rarely played, I'm almost certain they'd play at least one of those at Lolla as a warm-up/test. Kinda like how they played CE a few days before they played it at Voodoo.

If I hear that they do play the same OoS songs as they normally do, then I'll truly be disappointed for other people.

Guysguysguys!

I'm reading the NME article and getting excited again. :awesome:

Chris says the Resistance tour is over, and we've all seen it by now. I know he's talking about Reading/Leeds, but this could mean B-sides and rarities for Lolla, right? :awesome:

(I tend to trust Chris interviews more than Matt interviews, for some reason. :rolleyes: )

Sounds awesome! Can't wait for you guys going to see the shows!

100% agreed. That being said though, I still want to go up to Warner and say "Send Muse to space, not states." :p They're too good for the USA. In my opinion anyway...

But yeah :D I want something awesome for Lolla.

Exogenesis in full maybe...:unsure:

I don't think they hate the States, but you have to admit that first of all, you may have a permanent favouring of your home country... thats to be expected of ANY band. Secondly, success in the States is hardly about hard work anymore, so if you get there with the work, its exhausting, and I'd get tired of kissing ass to everyone I meet. Canada isn't a vastly better, but you are right when they're too good for the States. It's not fair to the true fans on this side of the ocean, but you can't tell me that everyone here would put a tonne more effort and money into some smaller, spread out all over the place, yet dedicated fan base, when you have millions that love you at home already, and who don't need to worry as much about pleasing them. Sorry for the rant, but I'm feeling a bit like a broken record.

Hey, everyone! That talk among the Musers concerning Lollapalooza is getting me excited. I'm already making plans on attending... even if it means going without the hubby. I need a vacation away from being a mom and wife!!!! :LOL:

Does anyone know when confirmation will take place and when tickets will go on sale? The Lolla website is obviously not telling this...:mad: I apologize if you discussed this already, but didn't want to go through 80 pages of comments. :$

If I hear that they do play the same OoS songs as they normally do, then I'll truly be disappointed for other people.

Sounds awesome! Can't wait for you guys going to see the shows!

I don't think they hate the States, but you have to admit that first of all, you may have a permanent favouring of your home country... thats to be expected of ANY band. Secondly, success in the States is hardly about hard work anymore, so if you get there with the work, its exhausting, and I'd get tired of kissing ass to everyone I meet. Canada isn't a vastly better, but you are right when they're too good for the States. It's not fair to the true fans on this side of the ocean, but you can't tell me that everyone here would put a tonne more effort and money into some smaller, spread out all over the place, yet dedicated fan base, when you have millions that love you at home already, and who don't need to worry as much about pleasing them. Sorry for the rant, but I'm feeling a bit like a broken record.

No, don't apologize. You're right. I hate sounding like an elitest :/ Muse could honestly play blue grass and I really wouldn't care. If I were them, I wouldn't be very enthusiastic about the states either. I don't think it's Muse to blame for any of this, it's the media and the corporate bullshit of the states. If they weren't so tightly controlled by capitalism, Muse would probabaly agree with the states more.

W/e. It really doesn't matter. They're just a band after all. I always forget that :p

Thanks for putting sense back into me :LOL:

FYI Chris just kinda confirmed this gig on twitter ;)

@Liz0_o @ctwolstenholme gah!!! If you fancy a game when you guys are in chicago for lolla I'm in!!

@CTWolstenholme @Liz0_o OK cool, ill try and get something sorted

Hahaha, awesome! That's our Chris. :awesome:

Glad this is happening for 99.9% certain now. :)

Liz, you're my new hero! 67684.gif

Well, any lingering doubts about whether or not they'd be going have been thrown out the window :LOL:

And OMG I'd die if he really did a game! :D Hopefully not on Thursday though, since I'd be arriving too late in the afternoon to make it :chuckle: (Although of those IN rumors are true, nothing to worry about ;) )

Anyway, back on topic...

I love how Reading gets announced before Lolla if Reading is after Lolla.

C3 COME ON!

Yea WTF eh?

FYI Chris just kinda confirmed this gig on twitter ;)

@Liz0_o @ctwolstenholme gah!!! If you fancy a game when you guys are in chicago for lolla I'm in!!

@CTWolstenholme @Liz0_o OK cool, ill try and get something sorted

Love the round-a-bout confirmations :LOL: But your absolutely right that it is a reliable confirmation, far as I'm concerned.

Archived