I would be the lamest cheerleader ever :p I can't even do a cartwheel. :$ But I can yell really loudly- and if you guys start losing I could flash Chris :eek:

There is no such thing as a bad cheerleader. Being loud is the the main part. Lol. If you can yell loud and scream at wolstenholme, I think you'll be just fine! Lol. Sure you don't want to join the football "team"? :p

Cannot wait until Wolstenfootie!!! :happy:

:awesome:

Still have to find out what Kirk's number is. :erm: Maybe you could just have his name on the back of your shirt? :LOL:

I used to cheerlead competitively in middle school, but I am definitely too fat and out of shape to do it proper now. :LOL:

I did the same when I was younger. Got to go cheer at Universal Studios, Six Flags, and in Vegas. It was pretty awesome. Did you cheer for you middle school squad, or a cheer squad in your community?

There is no such thing as a bad cheerleader. Being loud is the the main part. Lol. If you can yell loud and scream at wolstenholme, I think you'll be just fine! Lol. Sure you don't want to join the football "team"? :p

I'm all down for playing on this football team! Can't miss a chance of "accidentally" bumping into a hot and sweaty captain kirk. :stongue:

I would love to, but I am completely out of shape and uncoordinated. I literally trip over my own feet on a daily basis, so I wouldn't be much help. I did ask my husband if it's hard to learn to play soccer and he looked at me like I was nuts. :LOL:

I would love to, but I am completely out of shape and uncoordinated. I literally trip over my own feet on a daily basis, so I wouldn't be much help. I did ask my husband if it's hard to learn to play soccer and he looked at me like I was nuts. :LOL:

you have a while to practice!!!! I know I will!!!!

I'm all down for playing on this football team! Can't miss a chance of "accidentally" bumping into a hot and sweaty captain kirk. :stongue:

You mean bumping into Chris. :p

Aw, well, at least we'll all be able to meet him! :awesome: That's the best part. I just hope I don't get too competitive towards him. :$

I take it we all know by now that the lineup's being announced April 26th? :)

:yesey:

That wouldn't be creepy at all... :LOL:

:shifty:

I did the same when I was younger. Got to go cheer at Universal Studios, Six Flags, and in Vegas. It was pretty awesome. Did you cheer for you middle school squad, or a cheer squad in your community?

Community one. We didn't make it to Nationals the year I was on the older squad, but we did do State (which is big in Texas, lol). A few fun years. :)

Community one. We didn't make it to Nationals the year I was on the older squad, but we did do State (which is big in Texas, lol). A few fun years. :)

Haha, that's awesome! Yeah, cheer was pretty fun. Wish I would have kept doing it in college. But eh, whatevs. Are you going to the wolstenfootie?

Haha, that's awesome! Yeah, cheer was pretty fun. Wish I would have kept doing it in college. But eh, whatevs. Are you going to the wolstenfootie?

We'll see. Depends when it is and all and who's playing at Lolla and such. I do want to enjoy the festival, normally like to see as many acts as possible (last year I saw: Lady Gaga, Green Day, Arcade Fire, Balkan Beat Box, Devo, Gogol Bordello, Hot Chip, MGMT, Miniature Tigers, Mumford & Sons, Mute Math, Raphael Saadiq, Spoon, Stars, The Antlers, The Dodos (+ Neko Case), The Morning Benders, The National, The Soft Pack, The Temper Trap, X Japan, The Cribs, Metric, plus the Soundgarden/Minus the Bear preshow). I'm a music whore, so we'll see, we'll see! Probably yeah. ;)

That's why I'm hoping that a footie game happens on a non-festival day. If I'm paying for a 3-day pass, I want my money's worth all 3 days. I'm sure he has that in mind, but depending on their travel schedule with when they arrive and what day they end up playing the festival, we may have a better prediction once we get more word of those things.

I know some people are arriving and leaving with little time to do else besides the festival (I may extend my own stay, in fact), so hopefully it can convenience as many folks as possible.

That's why I'm hoping that a footie game happens on a non-festival day. If I'm paying for a 3-day pass, I want my money's worth all 3 days. I'm sure he has that in mind, but depending on their travel schedule with when they arrive and what day they end up playing the festival, we may have a better prediction once we get more word of those things.

I know some people are arriving and leaving with little time to do else besides the festival (I may extend my own stay, in fact), so hopefully it can convenience as many folks as possible.

I will be extending my stay! Lol.

We haven't had any confirmation or denial for Indy as far as I know. Hey Liz... how about it? :awesome:

I already go to the gym, but I'm going to speed up or lengthen my jogs to prepare for the Wolstengame. A couple more degrees and I'm hitting the pool as well. I'm going to use Chris and the soccer game as my motivation to work out for the next 4 months. :chuckle:

We haven't had any confirmation or denial for Indy as far as I know. Hey Liz... how about it? :awesome:

I already go to the gym, but I'm going to speed up or lengthen my jogs to prepare for the Wolstengame. A couple more degrees and I'm hitting the pool as well. I'm going to use Chris and the soccer game as my motivation to work out for the next 4 months. :chuckle:

Same here! I will get fit and whip their asses! :D

:awesome: ill try again when he's tweeting

And I'm using wolstenfootie as my motivation too!!!

Archived