I'm sure they'll have single days... they aren't Coachella, they didn't even sell out last year.

Damn Coachella.

HEY. You might go to Outside Lands? :awesome:

If I end up going, I may be able to get you in for free. No promises though :shifty:

just to clarify, there will be 1 day passes on sale at some point, right?
According to the Lolla site, a limited number of single day passes will go on sale when the schedule is announced (June - at least that's what people on the Lolla boards have said).

Damn Coachella.

HEY. You might go to Outside Lands? :awesome:

If I end up going, I may be able to get you in for free. No promises though :shifty:

Really? Yeah, I'm planning on going if I can. It's my birthday weekend, and I have a GOOD feeling about Muse. :awesome:

Really? Yeah, I'm planning on going if I can. It's my birthday weekend, and I have a GOOD feeling about Muse. :awesome:

Oooh then I will get you a $200 present if I can :LOL: (I have connections who can get me and some other people in for free)

If Muse is in, I'm there.

Oooh then I will get you a $200 present if I can :LOL: (I have connections who can get me and some other people in for free)

If Muse is in, I'm there.

That'd be :awesome: Don't go quoting me on that yet, but... I've had a good feeling about it for MONTHS. I mean, Muse is not the type to only come play one fest over here, they are festival whores. :LOL: There's not enough concrete evidence yet (except that we've been told there will be a west coast date around Lolla, which is enough for me...), or else I would have made a thread by now like when I made this one. ;) Maybe it's time to make one?

Where are you gonna stay while you're there? That's actually what I'm most worried about.

Erm, I friended you on FB and stuff too, hope that's cool, haha.

That'd be :awesome: Don't go quoting me on that yet, but... I've had a good feeling about it for MONTHS. I mean, Muse is not the type to only come play one fest over here, they are festival whores. :LOL: There's not enough concrete evidence yet (except that we've been told there will be a west coast date around Lolla, which is enough for me...), or else I would have made a thread by now like when I made this one. ;) Maybe it's time to make one?

Where are you gonna stay while you're there? That's actually what I'm most worried about.

Yeah I've been speculating the same since I heard about Outside Lands...fingers crossed!

I have no idea. My biggest problem is actually going to be whether my parents let me go :(

I agree. :p Not that our previous evidence wasn't enough, but Chris has confirmed it TWICE on Twitter. :D

Yeah it's not like I didn't make this thread in September. :LOL: Had my hostel booked for this in August, yay gut feeling! Now come on Outside Lands. :shifty:

More confirmation, this time from Matt...

@Bellamy_Matt is there any chance of seeing you guys in Lollapalooza this year? I'm from Venezuela.

Bellamy_Matt

@OriasMultiverse definitely a chance...

:awesome: LOL, Matt didn't even notice that Chris already gave away the secret...:shifty:

So, here's the deal. I came up with a group to get a "girls vs. boys" football game for lolla. I've already got some players on there and we're still looking for about 5 or 6 more. We're going to be creating our own uniforms and learn the ways of defeating Wolstenbeast's team. Now, we've been spamming him on twitter about agreeing to our challenge, and if some of you could help us, it'd be great. :happy: Anyways, here's the fb group if you're interested!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Girls-Vs-Boys-Lolla-Footie-Campaign/155383397854770

Thanks!

Love the boys vs. girls idea! Too bad I'm totally not athletic and have no idea how to play soccer :LOL:

But I will definately be on the sidelines cheering :p

Haha, aw, I don't think much of us know much about soccer, but I've got some experience that I can teach you guys about. Like some plays and what fouls are there and what not. We're just doing it for the heck of it. Maybe just like, a 20 minute game total. But it'd just be nice to have a " battle of the sexes" game. :LOL:

So anyone is more than welcome to join us! We're not pros, but we're just here to have fun.

I'd love to play! I haven't played since high school, but I'll prepare if it means a match with the mighty Wolstenbeast. :happy:

:awesome: Just a little practice will do.

Too bad I'm so shitty at sports. :LOL: This sounds like fun! Do you guys want official cheerleaders?

Lol, if anyone wants to cheer, no problem!

G-O. Let me hear you say go, GO! That's right unite, let me hear you say fight, FIGHT! W-I-N, let me hear you say win, WIN! Together, that's right, it's GO, FIGHT, WIN! *Claps and kicks and tumbles*. :LOL: I used to be a cheerleader back in High school. :$

:awesome: Just a little practice will do.

Lol, if anyone wants to cheer, no problem!

G-O. Let me hear you say go, GO! That's right unite, let me hear you say fight, FIGHT! W-I-N, let me hear you say win, WIN! Together, that's right, it's GO, FIGHT, WIN! *Claps and kicks and tumbles*. :LOL: I used to be a cheerleader back in High school. :$

I would be the lamest cheerleader ever :p I can't even do a cartwheel. :$ But I can yell really loudly- and if you guys start losing I could flash Chris :eek:

Archived