So, here's the deal. I came up with a group to get a "girls vs. boys" football game for lolla. I've already got some players on there and we're still looking for about 5 or 6 more. We're going to be creating our own uniforms and learn the ways of defeating Wolstenbeast's team. Now, we've been spamming him on twitter about agreeing to our challenge, and if some of you could help us, it'd be great. :happy: Anyways, here's the fb group if you're interested!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Girls-Vs-Boys-Lolla-Footie-Campaign/155383397854770

Thanks!

I may be totally wrong about this, but it was my understanding Chris' football games are generally a blokes-only affair? At least I think they have been in the past. Maybe he'd change that though if you had some very skilled female players lined up.

Count me as one to watch from the sidelines. I can run, but I can't corner and sure as hell can't kick a ball with any particular control.:LOL:

I want to play so badly! But I have terrible asthma and I haven't played football since. Chris told me to just take my asthma medication but :LOL: I'm not that lucky. I wish that worked. Still...my decision is reflected on how well my hiking goes this summer. If I can do it without dieing, I'm in. But I don't want somebody to have to call the meds :p

Chris has tweeted before that anyone can come and join, just gotta be ready and what not. Don't see why that doesn't allow girls to play? :erm:

I'm paraphrasing, but I recall Chris told a girl that it'd be best if she doesn't play since they play pretty rough. Something along those lines.

To add what Beth was saying, there WAS a girl in St Louis and she was pretty good. She knocked the ball away from one of the guys on Chris' team and he was embarassed. :LOL:

:LOL:

Maybe that's the real reason why they don't let girls play, they don't want to get embarrassed by them! :chuckle:

Alrighty, enough soccer talk! :p Lets talk tickets. They go on sale at 10am Central tomorrow.

a) how much will they be?

b) will they be sold off the official Lolla website?

c) how fast do we think they will sell out?

a) $185 including fees

b) you would start at the Lolla website. Prob an internal redirect to Frontgate

c) No frickin' idea.

Does everybody have a buddy that will be online to buy the ticket? I'm buying an extra for a friend on the East Coast, since the 11 AM time is right in the middle of a class for her. I get to buy the tickets at 8 AM, then run out the door and hope I don't get caught in nasty downtown Phoenix rush hour traffic. :awesome:

Does everybody have a buddy that will be online to buy the ticket? I'm buying an extra for a friend on the East Coast, since the 11 AM time is right in the middle of a class for her. I get to buy the tickets at 8 AM, then run out the door and hope I don't get caught in nasty downtown Phoenix rush hour traffic. :awesome:

I'm glad we get to buy it at 8am if it would have been any later I'd have been screwed lol

Good luck to everyone!!

They do one day passes. I may get this instead of a full day ticket if the other artists aren't great. Not bothered about FF or Eminem.

I had heard that, but I had also heard that it was possible that they may NOT put them on sale this year.

My friend and I are skipping 2nd period and buying 5 on his dad's credit card :p Speaking of which, will there be a limit to how many we can buy? I know it's 8 tickets per household on ticketmaster when it comes to concerts, ive never done a festival before though :erm:

Archived