If I buy a three day ticket can I sell two of the days that I don't want?? I am scared I won't get a one day pass... :(

I don't think you can do that. Maybe you can exchange it with someone who has a one day pass later on.

I'm sure it won't be that hard to get a one day pass anyway)

If I buy a three day ticket can I sell two of the days that I don't want?? I am scared I won't get a one day pass... :(

When you buy a three day pass you have to exchange it for a wristband at the gate. The wristband is for all three days so you can exit and re-enter the festival as long as you keep your wristband on. There should be one day passes available- I think they've had them every year so far, but once you're in the gates you can't exit & re-enter. You may want to buy a three day pass and get hard tickets instead of printing them from your computer. That way if you decide to do a one day pass later it will be easier to sell your three day pass. Most people prefer to buy actual tickets vs printpass. Here's some helpful info...

http://www.lollapalooza.com/tickets/boxofficeinfo/ticketfaq.php

http://theboard.lollapalooza.com/showthread.php?17-Lollapalooza-FAQ-(Souvenir-Tickets-Lineup-Schedule-Ticket-Release-Dates-etc)

It looks like the early bird tickets have been selling out within the first day or two for the last few years- and as quickly as golden tix were sold out, I'm not going to take any chances. I will be on the F5 key starting at 9:58 tomorrow. :LOL:

Less than an hour now. I haven't seen any official signs that Muse are playing yet to be honest. We know they are, but still, I would have expected a real leak or something.

I'm going off of the tweet from Chris 2 Liz :) At this point the icing on the cake would be for them to do a separate act in Indy! Anywho I'm counting down as well.... 37 minutes

I'm going off of the tweet from Chris 2 Liz :) At this point the icing on the cake would be for them to do a separate act in Indy! Anywho I'm counting down as well.... 37 minutes

Yeah, I've seen him reply to a few other Lolla tweets. I did try and remind him that we aren't supposed to know yet. Would be pretty funny if Chris was just going to Lolla and wanted to have a game on between acts though.

That would be good! Since I'm flying all that way over there the more Muse the better.

The other bands don't appeal to me that much. I'm thinking day pass, will use the other days for sight seeing. But I may buy a three day and resell later. Depends when the tickets are dispatched...does anyone know when roughly?

Anyone else gonna be staying in the HI near the park?

Yeah, I've seen him reply to a few other Lolla tweets. I did try and remind him that we aren't supposed to know yet. Would be pretty funny if Chris was just going to Lolla and wanted to have a game on between acts though.

That would be good! Since I'm flying all that way over there the more Muse the better.

The other bands don't appeal to me that much. I'm thinking day pass, will use the other days for sight seeing. But I may buy a three day and resell later. Depends when the tickets are dispatched...does anyone know when roughly?

Anyone else gonna be staying in the HI near the park?

Site says tickets arrive 2 weeks prior. I've heard a few on here with accommodations there, I might transition there as I'm currently at the Marriott for $146/night

Greg Kot does count as a real leak. He works for the Chicago Tribune and doesn't report false info.

And yeah I'll be at HI. It's really close, I walked by there last year at Lolla. :) And has a Dairy Queen next door! :LOL:

What's the link for the HI, do they still have availability?

Site says tickets arrive 2 weeks prior. I've heard a few on here with accommodations there, I might transition there as I'm currently at the Marriott for $146/night

Ack so reselling isn't an option for me. They'll take 2 weeks just to arrive to the UK so I'll have to print my own...and I guess they can't be resold.

Meh may just wait for day passes to go on sale.

Archived