Guys, we have just 4.5 months to do a #AmericaLovesOoS Twitter campaign... After the R/L news from today, I seriously think desperate measures must be taken!!!

I could survive without FG and Darkshines...on the other hand, Space Dementia live would blow my brains out with awesome! :eek:

:supersad:

Everybody watch the Lolla site like hawks...I've been doing it for weeks, but now the game is officially on!

Guys, we have just 4.5 months to do a #AmericaLovesOoS Twitter campaign... After the R/L news from today, I seriously think desperate measures must be taken!!!

Yes! That's perfect, I'm game. I've already been tweeting them about giving us some OoS. Even if we just get warm ups of some of those songs. I seriously want to start robbing banks or selling organs to get to Reading! :'(

I guess a lot of you guys have seen this already, but for those who don't have Twitter, this is what Matt said earlier today "So we'll probably play Origin in it's entirety (as well other songs) at Reading/Leeds as it will be 10 years since it came out."

So hopefully that mean's we'll get a lot of that at Lolla...

Well I just officially started my own personal #AmericaLovesOoS campaign on twitter. Its worth a shot, right? Anyone feel free to join me! I'm hoping it can at least attract a bit of attention if we Lolla misers get it going :)

This needs to trend as soon as the band comes on twitter. :yesey:

I REALLY need to know this for my mental health...

For people who have been to Lolla before, do they EVER release the golden tickets in the middle of the night? Chicago is an hour behind me, I believe, but do you know when they usually release them? And does it even work on Chicago time? Also is there a ticket limit? Can you only get one?

I REALLY need to know this for my mental health...

For people who have been to Lolla before, do they EVER release the golden tickets in the middle of the night? Chicago is an hour behind me, I believe, but do you know when they usually release them? And does it even work on Chicago time? Also is there a ticket limit? Can you only get one?

I've been wondering similar things. I'm a Student Teacher, so I work all day during the week from 7am to 3pm... so I'm wondering if it's pretty much ALWAYS in the morning that they're released, or if it could be in the evening?

I've read that there's a 2 ticket limit for the golden tix...so if I happen to be online when they go on sale, I'll buy 2 and help out a fellow Muser who missed it. I work from home mondays, thursdays, and fridays, so if it happens on Thursday or after I have a better chance. :)

This should definitely be a collaborative effort by Musers. Not everyone will be available whenever they happen to go on sale (I have classes scattered throughout the day, for instance), so I can even do my part by buying an extra if I happen to be lucky enough to even be online then. I mean, if I'm prepared to buy an early bird pass anyway, I can certainly afford more than one golden ticket, seeing as how they're 1/3 the price.

I wouldn't count on the Lolla Twitter tweeting about it either, especially since they didn't tweet about the ticket sales that they emailed subscribing about this morning. That said, we should all keep each other updated through Twitter.

Archived