i was mearly making a point of record company meddling in the direction of the new album, endlessly is indeed good, i was however making a point. dont create music to fit a specification demanded by teh cunts from warner. all i ask of my favourate band.

• 1 month later...

Yep, a forum about this one song!

Now, I'm a fan of Muse, although i don't have the Hullabaloo yet and some of the B-sides. Would I be right in saying, however, that this song is radically different to anything they have ever done?

If you hear anyone who complains about Matt's 'breathing problem', get them to listen to this track. He sounds as if he's sniffing cocaine in between each line! :LOL::LOL:

It's an amazing song, especially loud.

You used to be everything to me...but you're tired of fighting! Tired of fighting...OF FIGHTING YOURSELF! FIGHTING YOURSELF, FIG--ETC!

He sounds as if he's sniffing cocaine in between each line!

:LOL: Interesting description!

Definately one of my fav muse songs. :happy:

Agitated and Microcuts to some extent.

Yeah, pretty much any song of theirs with heavy riffage has some similarity with it. The New Born riff probably more than most though.

aaah, my Muse Noobiness. I haven't heard Agitated, or in fact Futurism. But I have of course heard Microcuts, and I can see where you're coming from there since it's got the same sort of distorted breathing thing.

You should really catch up on B-sides, some of them are absolutely fantastic, better than most of the album stuff.

I find Dead Star a bit irritating at times,depends in what mood I am in I guess same with the majority of their songs. It does have a certain style that makes it different but not to an extent that makes it in a league of its own. Oh and pretty good live glad I'm a witness of that

Archived