• 2 weeks later...

How many versions does it have??

I work in a CD store and we found out the supplier of Showbiz, OoS and Hullabaloo has a few old copies of the single, which we only now found out was in fact released in an Israeli version in 2002 (which is a big deal because it's impossible to buy singles here let alone there's no singles printed in Israel.. turns out that's wrong)

Anyway, there's no place to get these singles now but I managed to order some copies to the shop. And they even gave me a promo of 'Muse TV Enhanced CD Master' from the promotion for OoS.. :LOL:

The Israeli DS/IYW single has:

1. In Your World

2. Dead Star

3. Can't Take My Eyes Off You

4. In Your World video

Cover is white with an Hullabaloon and Muse looking through it, I can take a pic..

Yep the IL version and the IL promo are the same, but the promo has a huge promotion only thing on the disc. The pictures on Musewiki being of my copy itself :D

Any chance you could scan in the TV Master CD please? Would be interested to see it. and let me know if you see any others on sale anywhere!

Holy.. how wide was that Israeli release?!?! :LOL: One might confuse us for a minute with Japan.. now seriously how come Muse never came here?!

...rant over lol

Anyway, the TV Master thing looks rather ridiculous. Afraid it wasn't on sale.. we just randomly got it with the single (which we got for free because the supplier forgot they even had them :LOL: long story!), but I'll call them in a few days cos I wanna get more singles sent over, got loads of people to sell them to.. so I'll ask.

Here's a picture of both...

I can take a picture of the inside too.

1_108883922.jpg

I remember reading the Muse TV OoS edition thing never worked, well, I think it's the same cos this one doesn't work either. I get a menu but I need to register or something and that doesn't work.

Ooh thanks a lot. Would love to find a copy (I know it's pretty pintless and doesn't work lol, but yeah, I guess my Muse collecting tendancies overrule any kind of common sense haha). Yeah MuseTV stopped working years ago, but I think all of the content can be found on Muselive's SYS. Just a bunch of random videos of the band messing around in the studio etc.

Ooh thanks a lot. Would love to find a copy (I know it's pretty pintless and doesn't work lol' date=' but yeah, I guess my Muse collecting tendancies overrule any kind of common sense haha). Yeah MuseTV stopped working years ago, but I think all of the content can be found on Muselive's SYS. Just a bunch of random videos of the band messing around in the studio etc.[/quote']

lol brill :LOL: and I thought I was the only weirdo... ;)

Anywya, I'll let you know. I'm supposed to go to the supplier before the new year with the manager anyway to check the place so might find some more rarities. I do love working in a CD store :LOL:

• 1 month later...

I have been looking ALLLLL day for this song.

Is it a good bit rate? I have tried ripping the audio from the youtube version...but it is kinda crappy sounding. Can you send me the p[assword and username please.

I would be very grateful.

Thanks

buy it on the in your world/dead star single on ebay....

downloading's illegal ;)

Downloading isn't illegal. Sharing is. Stop being an idiot.

:$ dont download it. buy it. Dead star is my fave muse song eeeeeeevvveeeeerrrr and so I got it tattood on my back. Yes im a tit. :)

For a person who's a big enough Muse fan to tattoo a song title on her back, you certainly don't seem to know much about them. I'm sure the band (who have, on many occasions, expressed their liking of online music sharing) wouldn't mind someone downloading Dead Star, especially if they haven't heard it, since it's not otherwise easily available.

:$ dont download it. buy it. Dead star is my fave muse song eeeeeeevvveeeeerrrr and so I got it tattood on my back. Yes im a tit. :)

Did you get the title tattooed on your back or the lyrics? And could you post a pic? I like seeing people's tattoos but I would never get one myself.

If you want if you give me your e-mail address i can just e-mail the dead star file to you! and not meaning to shamelessly advertise my band, because i know we'll never be famous or anything, just having a bit of fun messing around with a couple mates. But the only song we have on our myspace so far is actually a cover of deadstar, i'd love it if you could listen and tell me what you think! Or not...either's good :S.

http://www.myspace.com/cloudnostalgia

• 1 month later...

I was wondering if anybody can help me.

When I listen to Dead Star [not the live version], over the chorus, I can hear some slightly distorted singing. Now. I can't make out what it says. I've tried looking on LOADS of lyrics sites... but I just can not find it anywhere.

If anybody could tell me? (:

Much appriciated.

btw. I'm really, really sorry. I'm not familiar with the messageboards. Pretty new ^_^

Archived