I would like a certain B Side but I cannot buy it, can someone send it to me?

No! It is illegal to send commercial songs to each other. Please ensure that you are not requesting or sending someone a commercial Muse track (or any other song by an artist).

I don't think you should be asking that here.

fixed.

and also its the truth. pay attention muse. no more gay songs like endlessly.

don't be so ignorant of other styles of music. you cant possibly want muse to constantly churn out the same sound over and over and over. i love all the songs muse produce, fast and slow

and so is unintended you biatch

:D

unintended isn't on absolution

don't be so ignorant of other styles of music. you cant possibly want muse to constantly churn out the same sound over and over and over. i love all the songs muse produce, fast and slow

if it all sounded like dead star yes i fucking would! :D imagine assasin with the dead star sound... just :eek:

can't see how that makes me ignorant of other styles though :erm:

The live version of Endlessly from Wembers is the highlight of the Abso Tour DVD.

Sounds magical :happy:.

:happy: ja

It's so underrated :( When I saw them in Bournemouth in 2003, I swear I was one of the few people who cheered for it when they started playing it :LOL: I was going mental, and everyone else was like "pfft".

*grooves*

can't see how that makes me ignorant of other styles though :erm:

i just think muse do a great job of heavy stuff and slower stuff

(even if it is edging more towards the heavy stuff:happy:)

if it all sounded like dead star yes i fucking would! :D imagine assasin with the dead star sound... just :eek:

ur right that would be so class

:happy: ja

It's so underrated :( When I saw them in Bournemouth in 2003, I swear I was one of the few people who cheered for it when they started playing it :LOL: I was going mental, and everyone else was like "pfft".

*grooves*

Endlessly <3 :happy: Possibly my favourite song on Absolution :happy:

lol it was like that in Manc from what I remember. I was nearly in tears when they played it and people around were going :erm:

:LOL:

Archived