'Of fighting yourself' is what I've always heard.

Yeah, that's the main lyric in the chorus, the distorted one in the background is what I wrote down, and then the fighting yourself part kicks in. Which makes more sense now, because one Matt sings I am tired of fighting and the other one sings you're tired of fighing, so I guess he was fighting himself. Or sumting liek dat.

I had that cd... but when I moved I didn't think about bringing it along as I had all my music on my mp3 player.

Alas, a few months after moving here, I dropped said musical device and ever since it has been holding all of the songs hostage!

I really should ask my parents to send it over... but I've only got a vague idea where it could be (it's been almost 2 years since I've been in my room!) and it's unlikely they'll find it.

I

Suck!

Moral of the story.... NEVER TRUST ELECTRICALS!

I had that cd... but when I moved I didn't think about bringing it along as I had all my music on my mp3 player.

Alas, a few months after moving here, I dropped said musical device and ever since it has been holding all of the songs hostage!

I really should ask my parents to send it over... but I've only got a vague idea where it could be (it's been almost 2 years since I've been in my room!) and it's unlikely they'll find it.

I

Suck!

Moral of the story.... NEVER TRUST ELECTRICALS!

surely you can drop by and pick it up? unless its a long distance away :p

I'd advise any Muse fan to get hold of a Dead Star/In your World single for their collection. The two previous songs + Futurism... 3 awesome songs.

+1. Although I prefer IYW/DS single as it has the awesome cover version! :happy: plus I prefer the literal cover design too :LOL:

Mine has Can't Take My Eyes Of You on there too...

that's the IYW/DS cd. Unless you've got the Dead Star EP which has CTMEOY instead of Futurism plus 2 live tracks.

• 10 months later...

So I just got the In Your World single and when I put it in my computer to watch the video there wasn't even an option for it. All it had were the three tracks:

1. In Your World

2. Dead Star

3. Can't Take My Eyes Off You

but no video, :( can anyone help me with this?

(I already tried switching the format of my computer to read Region 2 since the CD's from Europe but that didn't do anything)

So I just got the In Your World single and when I put it in my computer to watch the video there wasn't even an option for it. All it had were the three tracks:

1. In Your World

2. Dead Star

3. Can't Take My Eyes Off You

but no video, :( can anyone help me with this?

(I already tried switching the format of my computer to read Region 2 since the CD's from Europe but that didn't do anything)

My computar ---> right click the cd-drive ---> Oppnar manually ----> it should be there, if they haven't done something extremely annoying shit.

It most likely means the autorun for the video or the program to run the video doesn't work, but if the product should contain it, it's on the disc and playable manually.

• 4 months later...

Archived