MK Ultra. I remember why I liked it so much.

For me, it's quite possibly one of the most mental riffs for Muse especially with the Kaoss going off in the background. I just don't know why Matt looks so calm when he plays the outro.. if he really rocked out during the Turin pro shot it would've been sooooooooo awesome.

The guitar just didn't have the punch in Turin as it does for the album. :(

Unatural Selection

It was one of those songs that played but I never listened to. But now it's one of my favorites from The Resistance

MK Ultra

The riff <3 I was listening to The Resistance and it came on, I couldn't be bothered to turn in so I let it play and I realized how much I actually liked it

Take A Bow

I've just catched myself today humming "You'll burn in hell. Yeah, you'll burn in hell. You'll burn in hell. Yeah you'll burn in hell for your sins" multiple times. :LOL:

Too right! Well, in all honesty, the whole BH&R album! :LOL:

about a year ago, i drummed the idea into my head that it was rubbish and OOS is the best, but i just listened to it again... oh my god :D

Take a Bow

Map of The Problematique

Invincible

City of Delusion

to my shame, I didn't like such gems as Citizen Erased, Muscle Museum, Hysteria :$

(but now am addicted to all of them). Recent discovery: Map of your Head - makes me smile every time I listen to Matt whining in certain parts - it's one of my favourites (socks&phone :LOL: ) Another discovery is Shine, and Easily :happy: Hyper Chondriac Music is fantastic :D