Ha! How funny' date=' the older songs are ever better. I don't say i don't like songs like Space Dementia, New Born or Sunburn. I only said i like Guiding Light, and i like to see Guiding Light live. (And yes, i like The Resistance)[/quote']

I like The Resistance but it has one bad song on it - Guiding Light.

Seriously I don't think you have poor taste if you like GL, each to their own, but I really just can't stand it myself, even live with the confetti cannons.

I don't like Invincible either and it's a similar sort of song.

Muscle Museum

But I'm still in love with the 'different cut' version.

Meh, I'm rediscovering every song, 'cause I hear different things depending where I play them; for example Matt's guitar jams are stronger when I put the H.A.A.R.P DVD to play than when I listen to the same track on my cellphone.

I was listening to my music on shuffle earlier while playing some Battlefield and then suddenly Shrinking Universe came on. When the falsetto vocal solo kicked in I was instantly reminded of why I loved that song. Hadn't listening to it for a while.

I've only just discovered the greatness of Muse so I'm in love with all of their music right now...

In fact it's the only thing keeping the smile on my face.

I know that sounds really Emo but it is true.

I envy you my friend, because you are discovering Muse for the first time. Often times the first time you hear a song is the best. SAVOR IT! this is some of the best music in the world you're hearing. :awesome:

Dead Star... after remaining certain for years that the Hullabaloo live version was the only version, I recently discovered the studio version of the song. HOLY. CRAP.:eek::awesome:

If you think that's good have you got the christmas present from 2008? So so epic with the synths, Chris' backing vocals and the crowd.

HOST i never realized how epic that song is. listning to it now.

YES. Speaking of which:

Ruled by Secrecy. I find the piano amazing, can't stop listening ! :musesign:

Same :D

and i've always thought it was a good song i've recently realised how epic the intro of Resistance especially live.

& Showbiz = :awesome:

Probably Citizen Erased actually. Musically and lyrically, Muse's most powerful song IMO. Reading the lyrics and watching some of the older live performances from 2004 made me shed a tear or two, especially Matt playing the last verse on piano.

Also the earlier live versions of SMBH, very raw and Matt playing with the Glitterati. Awesome! And also the versions without the kaoss pad solos (ie teignmouth, admiralsplast etc)