Hysteria was the first song I heard from Muse back in around '04, and at the time I didn't see what was so special about it (though my friend raved about the song incessantly). But 5 years later, I'm digging it real hard. That bass part is just so fantastic!

Also, Eternally Missed, I didn't like at first, but now is one of my favorite songs from the Absolution-era.

Rediscovered the intense epicness of Megalomania last night! I encourage you all to go and play it on full volume right now! A phenomenal album closer that I don't think I've ever really given the credit it deserved before!

Rediscovered the intense epicness of Megalomania last night! I encourage you all to go and play it on full volume right now! A phenomenal album closer that I don't think I've ever really given the credit it deserved before!

If you have the access to one, try listening to Megalomania on a home cinema system/surround sound speakers or something, it is EPIC!

If you have the access to one, try listening to Megalomania on a home cinema system/surround sound speakers or something, it is EPIC!

I haven't I'm afraid. However, I will remember that for any future opportunity that I have! ;)

I've been listening to B-sides lately, and today I got this particular song on my mind and wanted to hear it again: Easily. Wonderful song.

It's a great song! shame it's a b-side, it could easily (Teehee) replace most studio songs. Should be played live... :D:D;)