Pretty much the whole Origin of Symmetry album, I already liked Bliss and Space Dementia but until about a month ago when I bought it to complete my collection, I hadn't really listened to Citizen Erased and Micro Cuts. I just thought they sounded like 'noise', and now I feel ashamed for every thinking that. I love the introduction to Citizen Erased and how does he get his voice to go up about an octave in the same sentence!? He's amazing

• 2 weeks later...
and how does he get his voice to go up about an octave in the same sentence!? He's amazing

lol

I found Eternally Missed a few days ago when looking on youtube at b sides and rarities that weren't on Hullabaloo.

Just incredible.

How can a b side be that good? :eek:

That bassline is just :awesome:

Bellamy your a genius

Some of the best b-sides came after Hullabaloo. Glorious, Eternally Missed, The Groove, Easily etc <3

Starlight. I haven't been a fan of it for a long time and don't usually ever listen to it by choice. It came on randomly earlier.

My 16 year old labrador passed away yesterday and for the first time ever, I truly felt something incredibly powerful whilst listening to it. It cheered me up but made me cry at the same time; basically just left me in a heap of emotion! A huge amount of the lyrics just spoke to me in a new way and to how I am feeling right now.

It could be just to do with my heightened emotional state, we'll see! :)

I always used to skip past all the Exogenesis songs, they always seemed too operatic for Muse.

But when I went to the concert in Perth last December, they brought out Exogenesis: Symphony Part 1 and I was utterly gobsmacked. So from that I gave all the other Exogenesis' a chance, and I absolutely love them.

They're just a big bombast of operatic rock, in three massive parts. Well done again to Muse I say :)

The Small Print.

I rediscovered how awesome THIS type of heavy music is.

:chuckle:

I remember when I first realised that was a good song. I was dancing to my iPod, and it came on shuffle. I almost skipped it, but I ended up jumping and headbanging like a crazy person.

Looks like this Laurens person needs to do this.

I too am rediscovering The Small Print, as well as Thoughts of a Dying Atheist. Never really liked either of them, but they've grown on me lots recently.

Same goes for pretty much all of Showbiz, when I only really cared for Muscle Museum, the title track, Cave (and Unintended when I was in the mood for it), but now really like most of it.

Recently, I have been listening to Glorious over and over and over. I used to skip it when it came on, but now, when I get in the car, it's pretty much the first song I have to listen to, followed by Endlessly, then Hysteria. Those three songs are played alot! :D

I was listening to NSC for the first time in about half a year today... and when the second verse came around, I actually started enjoying it. Insanity, I know. I should be banned.

And I used to like you :noey: