MK Ultra.

Liked it every now and then but still didnt think much of it... BUT I've been watching some videos of it over the last few days at Wembley and SDF and, well, i love it. Sounds so amazing, especially the heavy bit in the middle/end. Fits in with drones too, they need to play it more, even in a very rare rotation slot.

Edited by Rustyy

MK Ultra.

Liked it every now and then but still didnt think much of it... BUT I've been watching some videos of it over the last few days at Wembley and SDF and, well, i love it. Sounds so amazing, especially the ehavy buit in the middle/end. Fits in with drones too, they need to play it more, even in a very rare rotation slot.

This. Take A Bow needs some outings this tour too IMO.

In fact, that's the route that I personally want them to go down for LP8, stuff like TAB and MOTP, electronics fused with rock.

That's what I've wanted them to do since the release of The Resistance, but now that they've started talking about doing something radically different I want to see them do just that. Give us math-rock, post-rock or something like that, Muse!

Why is there so much hate for Glorious?

:wtf: I think I've literally only ever seen Glorious get nigh-universal love. Personally, I like it but not to quite the same level most people seem to.

('rockets through the universe' btw)

Edited by Jobby

I've recently rediscovered "Endlessly". I forgot it even existed until this morning! I realized that I haven't listened to the entire Absolution album in probably about 10 years! It was what got me into Muse in the first place, but as Muse have continued to build their career and body of work, I've kind of forgotten where it all started for me.

Such a great album! Such a great band!