It's really much better with a little sprinkling of sugar!

[ATTACH]12268[/ATTACH]

(yes, it's real! I managed to grab a nearly intact eye balloon at last night's gig in San Diego, with several handfuls of MuseFetti still inside!)

Mary, that's hysterical! How did I miss that before? :LOL:

Well, I know I'm def. gonna try to score some streamers in Minneapolis next week. OMG next week! :eek:

No one's heard from the OP because he's being held by Muse. He stumbled on to their plot to control the minds of the audience by coating the streamers with a powerful drug that absorbs instantly upon contact with the skin. They did not, however, count on anyone swallowing the drug, and are doing experiments to see how effective it can be after having gone through the digestive system. This would prove a much more convenient way of administering it, I would think.

No one's heard from the OP because he's being held by Muse. He stumbled on to their plot to control the minds of the audience by coating the streamers with a powerful drug that absorbs instantly upon contact with the skin. They did not, however, count on anyone swallowing the drug, and are doing experiments to see how effective it can be after having gone through the digestive system. This would prove a much more convenient way of administering it, I would think.

:eek::eek: hahahaha i wish

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

:LOL: I went to the Manchester gig, heard about this salty confetti about 15 minutes ago on the Lolz thread and i have a piece of the white confetti hanging on the wall in my room. Tasted it... never doing it again :LOL:

Same, except it was stuck to my wardrobe and I had a lick when I first saw this thread the day after it ws created. It was UNPLEASANT.

Same, except it was stuck to my wardrobe and I had a lick when I first saw this thread the day after it ws created. It was UNPLEASANT.

:LOL: Yeah i thought at first it was just some kind of joke made up on the lolz thread... wasn't expecting such a bad taste :LOL:

Archived