has anyone heard from OP? I'm going to assume he succumbed to the saltiness and is no long with us, or arrested for possession of MDMA. :p

:LOL: i doubt any muser could fatally succumb to the saltiness. if anything i like to imagine everyone he knows....has gathered round for his 'funeral'. and just as the crowd goes to cover up the casket..he sits up "don't wake daddy style" and starts singing..

no ones going to take me alive.

pssshahahaha. :happy:

Just got my letter from my friend who was at Wembley... with two pieces of confetti included (one black and one white).

I decided to take the plunge and try licking them :facepalm::LOL:

Both where unpleasantly salty, but the white one a lot moreso. They tasted kind of like ocean water, but the white one actually had a little bit of a "burn" to it. (Yuck!) But the taste definately did not linger in my mouth for very long :LOL:

In conclusion, I do NOT recommend putting this stuff near your mouth. :LOL:

OP sent me a message, apparently he's doing fine, he just hasn't got the time to post here.

Oh, that's good. I was worried about OP? Glad to see everything is fine. Please tell him to come on when he can that we'd all love to hear about when the saltiness went away or whether he has just learned to live with it ;)

Btw does anyone happen to know if the confetti smells of sausages, by any chance?

It doesn't, or at least the white ones don't at any rate. Not actual sausages, if you're refering to the other kind I'm not exactly the authority :LOL: Where did that come from? :p

Edited by CharlotteC94