Now I'd like you to all try and be serious for a minute here. The thought of consuming my own sperm is a harrowing one that I don't even care to consider let alone carry out.

I am however willing to try tasting my own sperm if we all believe it will cure the saltiness without having to go and see a doctor.

I am going to ignore the joking and just listen to the serious folks in this thread and see what they have to say on the matter.

Sorry, I've been away for a while and I'm a bit behind, but WTF?

I;m sitting at a cafe and people are giving me funny looks while I collapse with laughter.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

It's really much better with a little sprinkling of sugar!

[ATTACH]12268[/ATTACH]

(yes, it's real! I managed to grab a nearly intact eye balloon at last night's gig in San Diego, with several handfuls of MuseFetti still inside!)

Don't you go eating them, now:D. You know what could happen :rolleyes:.

Ok' date=' I just tasted a piece of the Guiding Light streamer I brought home from Wembley (11th), for scientific purposes. Yes, it was very salty, but the taste went away almost straight away. Methinks the op is dramatising, perhaps?[/quote']

Lol, I love that we're now testing/tasting this theory and most are worried and having sleepless nights over Salty Confetti-gate :LOL:. I hope he's okay, too, but maybe his particular strand of confetti was just in the saltier part of the machine thing that it shoots out of... or the techies got a bit carried away with an 'add salt to x' prank?! I'm sure it's nothing that requires an ambulance...

EDIT: OMG tags are officially the best thing about this board... 'saltizenerased' :LOL: <3

Lol, I love that we're now testing/tasting this theory and most are worried and having sleepless nights over Salty Confetti-gate :LOL:. I hope he's okay, too, but maybe his particular strand of confetti was just in the saltier part of the machine thing that it shoots out of... or the techies got a bit carried away with an 'add salt to x' prank?! I'm sure it's nothing that requires an ambulance...

EDIT: OMG tags are officially the best thing about this board... 'saltizenerased' :LOL: <3

Maybe waiting two weeks before tasting it made all the difference :LOL:

OMG is it really two weeks since Wembley? :( Only two years to go till the next UK tour.:'(:'(:'(

It's really much better with a little sprinkling of sugar!

[ATTACH]12268[/ATTACH]

(yes, it's real! I managed to grab a nearly intact eye balloon at last night's gig in San Diego, with several handfuls of MuseFetti still inside!)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I saw a big pile of confetti on the ground after the gig and started laughing thinking about this thread! I almost took some home to make a similar photo with. :chuckle:

Maybe waiting two weeks before tasting it made all the difference :LOL:

OMG is it really two weeks since Wembley? :( Only two years to go till the next UK tour.:'(:'(:'(

Nooooooooo, that's horribly depressing :supersad: :'( ... they MUST return for at least ONE date next year... they simply can't resist! Honestly, they always do something in the UK year on year, even if it's some teeny, random gig. I has high hopes ;) *hope I haven't jinxed it*

Nooooooooo, that's horribly depressing :supersad: :'( ... they MUST return for at least ONE date next year... they simply can't resist! Honestly, they always do something in the UK year on year, even if it's some teeny, random gig. I has high hopes ;) *hope I haven't jinxed it*

Really? Being a relatively new Muser I don't know what their usual pattern is. There's talk of Reading next year. I might buy tickets just in case. They simply can't keep us high and dry for two whole years. I will not tolerate it :phu:

Those who don't travel for gigs to US or Australia should get some confetti sooner! It is addicting (thread) :LOL:

Really? Being a relatively new Muser I don't know what their usual pattern is. There's talk of Reading next year. I might buy tickets just in case. They simply can't keep us high and dry for two whole years. I will not tolerate it :phu:

They've done at least one London gig every year since BH&R came out. I'm not sure if they're after the festival circuit next year - they might do one, and it could well be Reading. But I have a feeling they'll go for something intimate and then disappear from the radar to work on the next album. At least, that's what they have to do if they don't want to meet mah friend PAIN! :p

Those who don't travel for gigs to US or Australia should get some confetti sooner! It is addicting (thread) :LOL:

:yesey: Confetti from the .mu shop - £5 for 10 strands. Extra salt is an added charge of £1.50, with £2.50 postage... y/y?

They've done at least one London gig every year since BH&R came out. I'm not sure if they're after the festival circuit next year - they might do one, and it could well be Reading. But I have a feeling they'll go for something intimate and then disappear from the radar to work on the next album. At least, that's what they have to do if they don't want to meet mah friend PAIN! :p

:yesey: Confetti from the .mu shop - £5 for 10 strands. Extra salt is an added charge of £1.50, with £2.50 postage... y/y?

And a small bag of Guiding Light Salt, for 'that special touch'

I don't cook without it :D