I can only compare the disgusting taste to something that might happen in a male Muse fan's pants if Chris, Matt and Dom played Showbiz in it's entirety on said Muse fan's front lawn...

Cant really help you, but I must agree that that would create quite a salty situation... :happy:

Edited by nintendoggydog

I'm rather tired after a very long day today and don't have the energy to justify my actions to people, I must let you know though that I regularly take mdma, I just consumed it in a different way this time. If someone would be kind enough to let me know the best way to find a doctors tomorrow and what I would need to take with me bearing in mind I've only just moved here so wont be registered anywhere that would be brilliant. I'm really starting to feel the strain of this now, I was sick again earlier and it's just really not helping with the large changes that are happening in my life at the moment.

And no, I am not going to eat my own sperm.

Don't you have emergency rooms in Manchester? if you're feeling that bad...

Hope you feel better soon!

I don't know, I've been a resident of Manchester for under 10 hours so far and wouldn't even know who to ask. The thing is though, I wouldn't class a stoned teenager eating confetti from a concert as an emergency. In my eyes an emergency is when two cars collide in the road or an accident of a similar magnitude. I wouldn't want to waste the time of a professional when there's obviously people that are in much dire need of said time than I.

I'm rather tired after a very long day today and don't have the energy to justify my actions to people, I must let you know though that I regularly take mdma, I just consumed it in a different way this time. If someone would be kind enough to let me know the best way to find a doctors tomorrow and what I would need to take with me bearing in mind I've only just moved here so wont be registered anywhere that would be brilliant. I'm really starting to feel the strain of this now, I was sick again earlier and it's just really not helping with the large changes that are happening in my life at the moment.

And no, I am not going to eat my own sperm.

Really I think more people were judging you because you ate confetti rather than the mdma.

Register at the local Drs surgery and go there on Monday morning.

Could you advise me on the best way to go about locating the whereabouts of my local surgery?

Dude, if you're online with us now, why couldn't you just do a search for a doctor in your area? :wtf:

my thought exactly but I don't count since I am an archaeologist :LOL: This is national heritage :fear:

Ok, I stop now :p

Have you been there on the Solstice..? :erm: There were 23,000 people there when I went... They take the fences down and people party there all night long right next to the stones. I'm sure my licking them is not the worst the stones have seen. People were probably vomiting on them after a long night of revelry...too much cider, etc.

Not saying this a good thing, but if you've been there on solstice, you can see why most of the year they've got fences up around it. ;)

Have you been there on the Solstice..? :erm: There were 23,000 people there when I went... They take the fences down and people party there all night long right next to the stones. I'm sure my licking them is not the worst the stones have seen. People were probably vomiting on them after a long night of revelry...too much cider, etc.

Not saying this a good thing, but if you've been there on solstice, you can see why most of the year they've got fences up around it. ;)

No, I haven't. Don't live in the UK and we didn't go to see the stones last week because everybody told me it's boring :LOL:

Oh god, sounds horrible to my ears :eek::eek::eek: Seriously show some respect people :fear:

Guest jessychickin

You licked the stones even though people may have vomited on them? :ohmy::LOL:

You are a legend :D:LOL:

All I can say is I'm glad you had the sense to get the streamer out of your mouth and not swallow it - if your mouth is this bad imagine what your butt would be feeling like when it came out the other end!

:LOL: Oh dear!

my thought exactly but I don't count since I am an archaeologist :LOL: This is national heritage :fear:

Ok, I stop now :p

That's really cool! I wanted to be an archeologist when I was a kid. Not sure why I changed my mind, really. :erm: