You mean a 'sausage :eyebrows:' I assume?

No, I honestly mean...like...the food. Like...cooked meat. Um. Sausages :$ Awww naww, this is getting steadily worse :LOL:

It doesn't, or at least the white ones don't at any rate. Not actual sausages, if you're refering to the other kind I'm not exactly the authority :LOL:Where did that come from? :p

Nothing...:shifty::chuckle: Nah, just past experience :LOL:

Edited by Deluded Citizen

• 1 month later...

Hey Musers

So on the 16th of September I was in my room tidying it and packing my stuff to get ready for my first year at university. As you can imagine this is far form the funnest of activities, especially when you've been doing it all evening. I decided I'd browse the Muse message boards in an attempt to find some decent pictures of the Wembley Stadium shows as I'd already exhausted all other decent ways of procrastination.

After having a look through some quality pictures I decided I'd done enough packing for tonight and went to my friends for a bit of a smoke. When I returned home I layed on my bed and saw the red confetti and did decide to lick it. It was absolutely disgusting and there was part of me that worried it wouldn't go away. However, it did. When I went to my computer after this the Muse boards were still up on my screen so I thought I'd tell everyone about it but got a bit carried away :p

This thread was actually a big wind up, I was very very close to going to the doctors with a hidden camera and pretending I had an irremovable salty taste in my mouth but I came to conclusion that that was too far.

Thanks for the laughs :doobie:

Jesus, the salty taste has now brought about denial. Pretending your problems are not actually problems does not get rid of them. You need to see a councilor who will help you come to terms with the fact that you are stuck with a salty taste for the rest of your life, and work out strategies to deal with it.

Jesus, the salty taste has now brought about denial. Pretending your problems are not actually problems does not get rid of them. You need to see a councilor who will help you come to terms with the fact that you are stuck with a salty taste for the rest of your life, and work out strategies to deal with it.

+1

Salanderson, I think you should stay in hospital for a bit longer. Don't worry someone will visit you at Christmas. Just do not exercise too much and do not look at confetti any more. The therapy will help you, I am sure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 years later...