as well as a Bliss poster which I've already managed to rip, as I thought the actual poster was part of the packaging :facepalm:

I did exactly the same with my Wembley poster, then when I went to buy another one from the .mu shop, they had sold out!

Not so much Muse related, but a couple of All Saints t shirts came in the post today:

Im a huge All Saints fan, just applied for a job at one of their stores, which t-shirts did you get?

http://www.play.com/Clothing/T-Shirts/4-/19671506/Atticus-Men-Marley-Jacket/Product.html?

This can't be right can it, I thought they stopped making that version?

I bought the original version off Play.com for £25 about 6 months ago, then they stopped making them, I reckon they knew to make some more of the orignal ones with the logo coz they were so in demand from us!

I did exactly the same with my Wembley poster, then when I went to buy another one from the .mu shop, they had sold out!

Im a huge All Saints fan, just applied for a job at one of their stores, which t-shirts did you get?

I now have...

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=4196521

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=6119191

Those first two are annoying since the sleeves aren't like sewn at the end so they just roll up...so I don't wear them much...

MTH755-107-1.jpg

That one got a bit stretched in Shikari/Muse this weekend though

MTG591-60-1.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/All-Saints-Butterfly-SS-Crew-T-Shirt-XS-Sold-Out-/160642498618?pt=UK_Men_s_T_Shirts&hash=item25670a003a#ht_500wt_1156 one like that

and a couple more I can't find images of

It's already been posted :p

http://www.mensusa.com/products.aspx?id=1510

Since I suppose you're looking for one like Bellamy's, right?

I shall settle for any brand but as long as it is just straight red. (btw I'm a girl...:LOL:)

its okay u didnt know.

I am terrible at Googling. Just to prove my point, when I first heard Muse I Googled them and managed to type in "The Muses". :erm:

So I enlisted the help of the Threads Thread. (red blazer of any brand)

I shall settle for any brand but as long as it is just straight red. (btw I'm a girl...:LOL:)

its okay u didnt know.

I am terrible at Googling. Just to prove my point, when I first heard Muse I Googled them and managed to type in "The Muses". :erm:

So I enlisted the help of the Threads Thread. (red blazer of any brand)

Oh, my bad :$

But actually, you'd be surprised how much easier that makes it to find one. The problem is the price :p

http://www.amazon.com/Pendleton-Womens-Petite-Button-Worsted/dp/B003Z6PPXS/ref=sr_1_6?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1315177998&sr=1-6

Price 228 USD

http://www.amazon.com/Riding-Blazer-Ruby-16-W/dp/B005K8MBCM/ref=sr_1_164?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1315178205&sr=1-164

(This one's a rubyish color, and only size 16+ and 18+ but it's only 30USD)

This one's a dark red and comes is XS or Med, but it's 25$ so relatively good.

http://www.amazon.com/Red-Black-Mini-Hounds-tooth-Jacket/dp/B003DWNP68/ref=sr_1_5?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1315177998&sr=1-5

Any help?

This! Any idea where I can find this All Saints t-shirt?

Edit: Ahh, nevermind, I found it. If someone's looking for this too:

http://www.us.allsaintsarchive.com/men/graphic_t-shirts/guildstone-tee/washed-black/mtf576-60

THANK YOU THREADS THREAD (I stumbled across it while in Burlington Coat Factory-for something like 25 bucks-have to go back and get it).

My older brother got pissed off when I told him "No go get the soda yourself" so he walked over to the toaster and tore one piece of bread in half. I just feel lucky that it was not one of my posters (He would be dead even if it was that cheap-ass On Stranger Tides poster I picked up at WalMart).*phew*:sleepy:

I've seen this posted a couple of times before but I've been searching for ages and I can't find anything, not even an image.

What is the brand of the t-shirt that Matt has worn, the white one with a black USA flag with a bleeding effect? I'm sure you guys know what I mean.

Thanks.

Edit: am I right in saying it's this one? http://www.criminaldamage.co.uk/Criminal-Damage-T-shirt-Stars-n-Stripes-Ivory.html

I've seen this posted a couple of times before but I've been searching for ages and I can't find anything, not even an image.

What is the brand of the t-shirt that Matt has worn, the white one with a black USA flag with a bleeding effect? I'm sure you guys know what I mean.

Thanks.

Edit: am I right in saying it's this one? http://www.criminaldamage.co.uk/Criminal-Damage-T-shirt-Stars-n-Stripes-Ivory.html

It's either this one or one from Obey. The graphic on the Obey one looks more like the one on Matt's shirt, but at Obey the graphic is shiny and Matt's graphic isn't. Maybe his was from an older Obey collection. I think they're still selling t-shirts with this graphic, but in a different color, they seem to change it every season.

It's either this one or one from Obey. The graphic on the Obey one looks more like the one on Matt's shirt, but at Obey the graphic is shiny and Matt's graphic isn't. Maybe his was from an older Obey collection. I think they're still selling t-shirts with this graphic, but in a different color, they seem to change it every season.

Can you link me to it please?

Also, do they do them for womens? Thinking of buying one as a gift for my friend...

Can you link me to it please?

Also, do they do them for womens? Thinking of buying one as a gift for my friend...

I just scrolled through the Obey t-shirts on both us and uk sites and couldn't find it anymore. I don't know where else you could still find it... If you have the courage to search, you should find links in this thread. I'm sure people posted it before, but that's some time ago (I'm talking about several months, at least).

EDIT: did a quick search myself, the name of the t-shirt is "run sucka run", the link to the Obey website doesn't work anymore of course. But it can help you to search on eBay or other websites. But... Does it really have to be the exact same t-shirt, what's wrong with the Criminal Damage one? If you don't see both t-shirts next to each other, I'm sure no one would see any difference (except quality of the fabric maybe).

I just scrolled through the Obey t-shirts on both us and uk sites and couldn't find it anymore. I don't know where else you could still find it... If you have the courage to search, you should find links in this thread. I'm sure people posted it before, but that's some time ago (I'm talking about several months, at least).

EDIT: did a quick search myself, the name of the t-shirt is "run sucka run", the link to the Obey website doesn't work anymore of course. But it can help you to search on eBay or other websites. But... Does it really have to be the exact same t-shirt, what's wrong with the Criminal Damage one? If you don't see both t-shirts next to each other, I'm sure no one would see any difference (except quality of the fabric maybe).

I'll look around around :) Thank you.

Ah the name is great help, thank you!

So long as it's the Criminal Damage or Obey one (or something that looks similar) that's fine ^.^

Thanks again - real help

Silly one here!

307828_263428017011814_190113047676645_872254_1468054113_n.jpg

Dom's jacket...it doesn't have to be red (I'd even prefer black one) I've found something similar (Battalion Jacket in black) but it's out of stock everywhere.

Any ideas where I could find this? :).

Dior Homme 06. dont know if its S/S or F/W either way its expensive and nearly impossible to find.

Also whoever posted a few back about the difference between the criminal damage and obey shirts in regards to Matts not being shiny. The Obey one is shiny but after one or two washes it loses its luster and considering how often Matt wore his that explains it. But I know for a fact that his was the obey one. i was close enough at the show to see the little Obey faces in the stars. Dont know where to find it now though.

Silly one here!

307828_263428017011814_190113047676645_872254_1468054113_n.jpg

Dom's jacket...it doesn't have to be red (I'd even prefer black one) I've found something similar (Battalion Jacket in black) but it's out of stock everywhere.

Any ideas where I could find this? :).

Dior Homme 06. dont know if its S/S or F/W either way its expensive and nearly impossible to find.

Also whoever posted a few back about the difference between the criminal damage and obey shirts in regards to Matts not being shiny. The Obey one is shiny but after one or two washes it loses its luster and considering how often Matt wore his that explains it. But I know for a fact that his was the obey one. i was close enough at the show to see the little Obey faces in the stars. Dont know where to find it now though.

yeah its a hard one to find...though i did find a knock off on ebay once...labeled as kanye west varsity jacket...went for $50...was really really similar :)

Archived