They do look proper good... However, I'm size 32 jeans, and I tried skinnies once and they didn't really fit (Kinda got a bit tight just above my knee?) maybe I've got fat legs :p Do you reckon they'd fit me? Or should I look for some red trousers/normal jeans?

This is the only part of shopping I hate, finding stuff I really like then not being able to wear it!

You've all been a massive help so far though!

I'm sorry I dont know a lot about clothes :chuckle:

I hate shopping, unless it's shopping on muse.mu :D

I still think it would be good to have a definitive list somewhere of the places where you can get all these items to prevent countless numbers of people asking for them.

For the green skinnies...just google some green skinnies surely? http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=green%20skinnny%20jeans&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1366&bih=643

I still think it would be good to have a definitive list somewhere of the places where you can get all these items to prevent countless numbers of people asking for them.

It does sound like a very good idea! Maybe the OP could edit his post to include all the links to the various items we've found?

How is the sizing of the All Saints t-shirts? Are they particularly small in size or? I'm normally a Medium but very close to Large on some products.

in my experience they are smaller than normal (others may say differently), but id say go with a large if you're gonna order from them.

Help!

I really want a pair of green skinny jeans like Dom's

560212319_ca105b2f5d.jpg

Preferably from a online store that has free shipping

in this shoot he's wearing cheap monday jeans (it says so on the article)

spinsep200901.jpg?w=359&h=468

How is the sizing of the All Saints t-shirts? Are they particularly small in size or? I'm normally a Medium but very close to Large on some products.

i'm a girl...and i wear the small guys and its fairly loose...i'm usually a 10-12 aussie size...they're a fairly slim fit tho...

And about the Atticus jacket, I'm normally an L in jackets but I've heard that some people say you should go down a size when ordering one. I assume many people here have got that jacket so I wondered what I should do?

I'm generally a medium so I ordered it in that size, I frequently get a bulge near the bottom of the jacket, a bit like a droopy baby bump. :LOL:

I'd consider going a size lower...

You'll probably be best with a large, a medium might be a bit too small. I'm about 5"7 and medium fits me generally pretty well, but if I was taller the sleezes might start feeling short.

Depends how loose you want it I guess.

Just wondering if anybody would be interested in buying an iTailor shirt like the shirt Bellamy is wearing here (Same colour shirt, colar and sleeves)

images.jpg

I'll probably be putting it on eBay rather soon, as it is an unwanted gift.

Reply if interested :)

Cheers!

Around £25 :)

Also, just wondering if anybody had seen these jeans: http://www.bluebanana.com/product.php/97366/185/blue-banana-mens-plain-skinny-fit-jeans--red-

In size 32 anywhere? As the site only offers them in 26 (which is SUPER tiny!!!) I've never used Blue Banana before, do they restock often?

They do usually restock often, do you live anywhere near one of their stores? They usually have loads more available in the actual store than on the website ;)

Archived