Those sunglasses that Matt has

Matthew_Bellamy___strange_by_Emogirlovemoboy.png

They have them at Claire's

just saw them yesterday~

:LOL: Claire's! They've had a nice selection of nail polish lately. Big improvement from the quality of the stuff they used to sell before. /off-topic

They had a similar pair at most music festival photo booths sponsored by Toyota this summer. I used them in my pic:

:$

215017_641412083161_28001681_33860818_1989994_n.jpg

isnt he just wearing regular black t-shirts in those videos? lol

They're long sleeved with sort of 'moth-eaten bits' on the arms and elbows and there's little bits of writing/symbols dotted around the shirt. The 'cuffs' also hang over his fingers/hand. Looks like it's 100% cotton too so it'll be comfy :awesome:

I hate asking instead of answering on this thread but I'm after one of these and have no idea where to look:

Muse_1.jpg

I just want something like those tight fitting, long sleeve shirts Matt used to where in the Absolution Tour (although the one in the picture actually has a zip so I'm not sure what to call it). They look sort of like thermals but have that artistic design to them. Anything like it will do really, or just a point in the right direction would be appreciated.

I hate asking instead of answering on this thread but I'm after one of these and have no idea where to look:

Muse_1.jpg

I just want something like those tight fitting, long sleeve shirts Matt used to where in the Absolution Tour (although the one in the picture actually has a zip so I'm not sure what to call it). They look sort of like thermals but have that artistic design to them. Anything like it will do really, or just a point in the right direction would be appreciated.

not really sure. recall reading that matt bought a lot of his clothes in japan post OoS ish. looks rare/exotic anyway. I'd like those trousers (jeans? cant tell) though.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if this has already been asked but...

I was wondering if anyone knows where to get one of those black pick necklaces that Matt wore

I think if I remember correctly that they were in the muse store for a bit but now I can't find they anymore? I was hopeing maybe they could be found elsewere.

Here is a pic with the necklace: Clicky!

Sorry if this has already been asked but...

I was wondering if anyone knows where to get one of those black pick necklaces that Matt wore

I think if I remember correctly that they were in the muse store for a bit but now I can't find they anymore? I was hopeing maybe they could be found elsewere.

Here is a pic with the necklace: Clicky!

I made one myself a couple of years ago before I bought one from the online shop. They aren't hard to make, just get a chain and a pick and drill a hole in the pick (hell, I even used a hole-puncher). :)

• 2 weeks later...

o_TDDUY9jLtNYOpnC.jpg&w=580&h=416&ei=zUApT7-TNsqw8QP-w_ihAw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=109&vpy=164&dur=490&hovh=190&hovw=265&tx=126&ty=69&sig=115136279059494525461&page=4&tbnh=155&tbnw=207&start=66&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:13,s:66

Red Dior Homme jacket :D

This may have already been found down the thread somewhere, but if it hasn't, this seems to be the only place that has sold it. It's probably where jasonyoun's singer in the resistance cover got his.

It's sold out but maybe if everyone emailed them to get it back in!? and told them to drop the price!! spam them! :p

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/aiai-club/item/cdh-6eh1044060-rd/

• 2 weeks later...
That's actually quite wrong, although certain people at Serene Artists might not want you to know that. All the suits, jackets (and even Dom's body suit) for 2010 have been made and co-designed by Ray Brown:

http://www.raybrownfashion.com/

-- He's the bloke who dresses Ozzy, Judas Priest and the like... Remember Dom's leopad print Grammys jacket? That is also Ray's.

Sophie Lopez is Muse's stylist, nothing more. :)

Sophie Lopez is not only Muse's stylist, she also designs the clothing that Muse usually wear under a special line named LopezBrown! I've been in touch with her and I'm pretty aware of the situation...

Archived