That's a shame! They weren't listed on his channel, so I felt a bit weird asking, but he put them up straight away once he'd replied to me, someone must have snagged the other one.

I'm about 6"1 and 11.4 stone :) (Could do with losing a bit of weight!!!) and the Matticus fits perfectly!

Did you think any more about that shirt, by the way?

Hmm, I'm not sure what to suggest to be honest. For me, I the sleeves would be too long with a large. Uhm, best way to describe it as not fitted, but not mega loose either? Sorry if that's awfully vague

He said it's all sold out ;/ How tall are you btw? And weight if I I may ask ^^ Does it fit nicely?

I think Play.com currently has some large jackets in stock right now and cheaper than eBay, and as far as I can remember it is the original one they're selling, not the second version, so check that out, they have a size guide on there as well.

I think Play.com currently has some large jackets in stock right now and cheaper than eBay, and as far as I can remember it is the original one they're selling, not the second version, so check that out, they have a size guide on there as well.

Seems like play.com doesn't sell them anymore. I found a Large one at eBay but I think I'm gonna go for Medium whenever I find one.

Does anyone know of an Australian clothing brand that sells similar designs to the All Saints shirts? Or like, if there's an All Saints clothing outlet anyway near Sydney? Love those shirts except I don't want to pay the $35 it costs for shipping if I'm trying to buy 1 or 2 shirts. I don't have the money to buy in bulk :LOL:

Also, any ideas about how one would go about making a silver glitter suit?

Does anyone know of an Australian clothing brand that sells similar designs to the All Saints shirts? Or like, if there's an All Saints clothing outlet anyway near Sydney? Love those shirts except I don't want to pay the $35 it costs for shipping if I'm trying to buy 1 or 2 shirts. I don't have the money to buy in bulk :LOL:

I got my Hails shirt off eBay for $40 total, including shipping. That would probably be the best place to buy them. Other then that sometimes Jay-jays has similar shirts to All Saints, you just have to wait till new stock comes in and sort through it I guess.

I think this was answered before in the thread, but last time I looked, the link was invalid or something. So I was wandering if anyone knew where I could find the white and blue t-shirt Matt wore in HAARP?

Also, any ideas about how one would go about making a silver glitter suit?

I got my Hails shirt off eBay for $40 total, including shipping. That would probably be the best place to buy them. Other then that sometimes Jay-jays has similar shirts to All Saints, you just have to wait till new stock comes in and sort through it I guess.

hmmm some of the cheap shirts have some nice designs...but there's nothing compared to the design that all saints have...you could have a look at designs on threadless...their shirts are cheap AND are designed by designers...though you have to trawl as there are HEAPS of shirts on there...

i bought my hails shirt off ebay...which was cheaper than on the all saints store...but i bought the trinity shirt from all saints US store...n it was expensive...but i know how much these shirts retail for anyway...i'm going to be buying another one once payday comes around again...

as for glitter suit...i'd say get a pattern for a suit and then go on a search for glittery material...try a dance/stage costume store as they may have yards of glittery material :)

Hi, I'm girl and I'm 180 cm (and yeah, not the thinest person, 75 kg) and I would like to buy All Saints shirt, but I don't know if I had to choose M or L..? I don't like super tight shirts, I like when they're a little bit bigger. Can anybody help me?

Hi, I'm girl and I'm 180 cm (and yeah, not the thinest person, 75 kg) and I would like to buy All Saints shirt, but I don't know if I had to choose M or L..? I don't like super tight shirts, I like when they're a little bit bigger. Can anybody help me?

Just go with the large, if that doesnt fit you can just return it (i had to return something once, not that much of a hassle, just wait time).

Just looked at that clothes tumblr page. Real handy whoever made it. Also I just lost out on a Trinity shirt, forgot to confirm my bid :facepalm:

Oh and is there anyway to stop the sleeves of my All Saints Hails tee from rolling up?

EDIT:

Also, I know it's Radiohead, but anyone know anything similar to Thom's shirt?

Seriously? That must of been from the discussion in the Album 6 thread :facepalm:

Moooving on...here!

Had to watch that twice cause the first time I forgot what I was meant to be looking for and just listened to the song :p

Thom's shirt there just looks like a casual shirt to me... But I'm not very well versed in fashion, maybe someone else will be able to locate it, though this thread seems a bit quiet recently...

Archived