I heard New Born at a friends, when Origin had been released (obviously :rolleyes:) and then proceeded to play it at loud volumes for the rest of the day pissing everyone off :D

The first time I heard it though... I just stopped everything and was pretty godsmacked... I fell in love that day *thinks back* :happy:

It was Time is Running Out on mcm or something, I had seen the video a few time and I had never seen who they were. I liked it a lot but I was, mmh 13, and at that moment I loved the erm, destiny's child (no no there is no shame, and I was young^^), so it took a few time to do the transition to muse.:D

For me it was Sober (us remix) on GT3 on my playstation 2 sometime in 2001 or 2002. I got into muse over a year ago, and the first mp3s i downloaded before buying their albums were Invincible, exo-politics, assassin, knights of cydonia and Hysteria. :)

My first muse song i heard was Time is running out vid on one of the music channels... and i was like when i saw the vid, im sure i heard this song like in 2001.... musnt hav been tho... I probs heard other songs before that tho cos muse has always been my brothers fave band... Now its mre my fave band than his... as i would hav dun anythin to see them at wembley and he didnt wanna go!! :D

Archived