Val told me that she MAY go there... are some people going to us shows and then to australian shows? I don't want my flag to only do europeen shows!

Alice, I'm not going to LA or the west coast but hopefully to New Orleans for Voodoo Fest Oct 31st, so if anybody else is going from Europe to the US before I do they have to take it over there! If not then, I'll bring it with me :D

Hello all :D I'm going to Wembley and even tho I'm NOT going to any other gigs this year, I have a friend some the same city as me who IS going to the California gigs (all of them) I might be able to pass the flag on to her if shes game? (And if the flag hasn't already found a home :chuckle:)

Edit- Whoops! Just read that Keiko has already claimed it for the Cali dates xP

So, Smiss, should I send it to you or to Aline? (as she lives closer to saarbrucken than you do) So one of you (or both) meet up in saarbrucken with redlabel69. The A-flag is ready to be sent.

:awesome: so the flag is coming to Krakow, and then? Manchester? who bring it back to Wembley?

So, Smiss, should I send it to you or to Aline? (as she lives closer to saarbrucken than you do) So one of you (or both) meet up in saarbrucken with redlabel69. The A-flag is ready to be sent.

I don't know, cause I'm very busy in august , almost working everyday! :( Did you decide where the flag will go first??

I don't know, cause I'm very busy in august , almost working everyday! :( Did you decide where the flag will go first??

then i'll send it to aline (too bad i had a little present for you :'(, you'll get it when you'll come and visit me this autumn)

yes it's written here:

So far:

EUROPE

# Sep 2010 04 Lancashire County Cricket Ground, Manchester, UK Girl Anachronism

# Sep 2010 10 Wembley Stadium, London, UK - Kageeby, L., Keiko Kanzaki, snarkycat, Undisclosed_desire, Girl Anachronism

# Sep 2010 11 Wembley Stadium, London, UK - Kageeby, Exoval, aline_d, -cassie, L., Triple C, Keiko Kanzaki, Girl Anachronism, snarkycat, Undisclosed_desire

USA/CANADA

# Sep 2010 22 Viejas Arena, San Diego - Keiko Kanzaki (? cause 4 shows/5)

# Sep 2010 23 Honda Center, Anaheim - Keiko Kanzaki (? cause 4 shows/5)

# Sep 2010 25 Staples Center, Los Angeles - Keiko Kanzaki (? cause 4 shows/5)

# Sep 2010 26 Staples Center, Los Angeles - Keiko Kanzaki (? cause 4 shows/5)

# Sep 2010 28 Arco Arena, Sacramento - Keiko Kanzaki (? cause 4 shows/5)

# Oct 2010 01 Santa Ana Star Center, Rio Rancho

# Oct 2010 02 Pepsi Center, Denver

# Oct 2010 05 Target Center, Minneapolis

# Oct 2010 06 Bradley Center, Milwaukee

# Oct 2010 08 Ford Center, Oklahoma City

# Oct 2010 09 Austin City Limits Festival, Austin

# Oct 2010 11 US Bank Arena, Cincinnati - bisbstuff

# Oct 2010 12 Schottenstein Center, Columbus - bisbstuff (check name of the lady going in Ohio AND California)

# Oct 2010 21 Pepsi Coliseum, Quebec City - Luthien

# Oct 2010 23 Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale - Triple C, snarkycat

# Oct 2010 24 Prudential Center, Newark

# Oct 2010 26 RBC Center, Raleigh

# Oct 2010 27 John Paul Jones Arena, Charlottesville

# Oct 2010 Voodoo Festival, New Orleans - Exoval(?), Clairbear

Australia

# Dec 2010 05 Brisbane Entertainment Centre, BrisbaneNZNiff

# Dec 2010 06 Brisbane Entertainment Centre, BrisbaneNZNiff

# Dec 2010 09 Sydney ACER Arena, SydneyNZNiff

# Dec 2010 10 Sydney ACER Arena, SydneyClairbear&lizzie

# Dec 2010 14 Rod Laver Arena, MelbourneClairbear&lizzie

# Dec 2010 15 Rod Laver Arena, MelbourneClairbear&lizzie

# Dec 2010 19 Bassendean Oval, PerthClairbear&lizzie

thanks to Aline_d for the list

so redlabel69 take it from Saarbruken to krakow, then gives it to Undisclosed_desires, who gives it to, keiko kanzaki...

then i'll send it to aline (too bad i had a little present for you :'(, you'll get it when you'll come and visit me this autumn)

Sure Alice, let me know, I'll contact redlabel69 and smiss to plan a meeting before 19th August

Wow, Alice, it's such a great idea, and I'm so pwoud I was at your side to sign and write on it at Carhaix.

It seems more complicated than I thought. :stunned:

I hope you manage to find a way to make our flag travel.

Our A-Flag will be victooooorious!!!!!!!!!!!! :chuckle:

Hello all :D I'm going to Wembley and even tho I'm NOT going to any other gigs this year, I have a friend some the same city as me who IS going to the California gigs (all of them) I might be able to pass the flag on to her if shes game? (And if the flag hasn't already found a home :chuckle:)

Edit- Whoops! Just read that Keiko has already claimed it for the Cali dates xP

I'm travelling with Keiko, and she's going to the first 4 Cali shows, then flying home, but I'm travelling on to Sacramento. From there, I know someone who's going to the Rio Rancho show.. But I don't know from there. Hopefully that helps!

Alice what a fantastic idea! It's a beautiful flag! My daughter and I are going to all 7 gigs in Australia, and our friend Jen from NZ is coming to five, so we would love to be involved! If only Muse were going to NZ - Jen could have taken it there! So if you know someone going to the Voodoo Festival who happens to be going to the Brisbane gig - I will gladly collect it. Otherwise you may have to bend the rules and get Val to post it to me.

This is gonna be fun! :D

PS: Thanks for thinking of me Val! :)

yes it's written here:

May I know why my name is not mentionned for Wembley? :phu:

And if there's a way for the flag to be in Paris in early September, I could take it there and bring it with me to Manchester...

May I know why my name is not mentionned for Wembley? :phu:

And if there's a way for the flag to be in Paris in early September, I could take it there and bring it with me to Manchester...

:p because I know you go but yes it's a mistake *sowy*, I'll let Alice correct this.

Alice, from what Lynda just said, you'll have to choose if you want your flag at Krakow or at Manchester.

:p because I know you go but yes it's a mistake *sowy*, I'll let Alice correct this.

Alice, from what Lynda just said, you'll have to choose if you want your flag at Krakow or at Manchester.

Actually I'd rather send my flag to lynda for it to go to LCCC because lynda is my friend, and because I really wanted to go to LCCC! And as the flag is traveling for me, it shoul go to manchester.

Archived