Brisbane: 6/12 NZNiff

Sydney: 9/12 NZNiff

Sydney: 10/12 clairbear and lizzie

Melbourne: 14/12 clairbear and lizzie

Melbourne: 15/12 clairbear and lizzie

Perth: 19/12 clairbear and lizzie

Thanks,

Clair x

I think there's one person doing Voodoo.. I'll see if I can find out who. I remember someone saying they were going. But there's still the rest of the US dates to worry about..

Actually it doesn't need to do all the tour dates, just as much as posssible, as long as it goes to voodoo so Clairbear can get it, it's fine!

So now we need to make it go to milawki (or something like this) so it can go to voodoo.

As my university starts in a week I won't go on this thread anymore neither on this forum, I hopethis will work out.

The flag is currently in England waiting for the Manchester gig.

Hello! I haven't been here in a while. Am I taking the flag from England to California? If so, who am I getting it from? I may not have a phone while I am there (trying to figure it out ASAP) so hopefully something can be arranged before Wembley.

My travel plans are:

Wembley > San Diego > Anaheim > LA. Has someone in Cali been found to carry on the flag?

The flag will be with girl anachronism at wembley, she has a GA ticket. I've done a recap on the first page (if you have 40posts/page) you're the one who's supposed to carry it to Cali!

Thank you! I'll send anachronism a PM to figure out when/where she wants to meet. If we can't find anyone in Cali to take the flag, it may be better to send it home with Agenthal if she'd be willing, because I know she is going to Wembley and Voodoo.

• 3 weeks later...
Pictures of Manchester :awesome:

Musers:

First picture is win! :LOL::happy:

e5gp45.jpg

22zxtz.jpg

And Thh Kirk:

s2e2v4.jpg

Sorry about the crappy quality of this pic: I had to erase the phone number someone wrote on the flag as you could read it on this picture.

Ca gère la fougère !!!!

Those pictures are just awesome. Guess U wanna send it to the our guys. Any way for me to sign it before? That'd be reeeeeallllllllyyy great :happy:

Nice job anyway :thumbsup:

actually i dont ~nt to give it to the guys.. I think they have just too many presents from us. I just want it to travel all around the world at muse gigs and then have it in my house with all the signatures and pictures. This thing is going to be full of stories, it will really mean something, it will be the biggest fan of muse ever. This is my flag and it will always be! When it comes back to paris you'll be able to sign it. But i think it is going to be back in paris in months! lynda, i already told you, but you're the best!

Pictures of Manchester :awesome:

Musers:

First picture is win! :LOL::happy:

e5gp45.jpg

22zxtz.jpg

And Teh Kirk:

s2e2v4.jpg

Sorry about the crappy quality of this pic: I had to erase the phone number someone wrote on the flag as you could read it on this picture.

This is SUCH a great idea!

Glad to see Claire taking it up for the Aussies !! :D

Can't wait for the Flag to come Downunder!

Archived