Hello everyone,

So I guess this is what the Plan is now....

11-Oct-2010 Cincinnati, OH - dukereal(me).. pass it to HowMan888

12-Oct-2010 Columbus, OH - HowMan888(take it to meet & greet) .. pass it to dukereal after gig

23-Oct-2010 Nassau, NY - dukereal .. pass it to brainwashed

24-Oct-2010 Newark, NY - brainwashed

26-Oct-2010 Raleigh, NC - brainwashed

27-Oct-2010 Charlottesville, VA - brainwashed .. pass it to Haley(agenthal)

29-Oct-2010 Voodoo, New Orleans - Haley(agenthal) .. pass it to Natalia and Clairbear(?)

Actually it doesn't need to do all the tour dates, just as much as posssible, as long as it goes to voodoo so Clairbear can get it, it's fine!

so it will go from Voodoo to Australia :D

Hi Alice,

Could you please put us down as follows:

Brisbane: 5/12: NZNiff

Brisbane: 6/12 NZNiff

Sydney: 9/12 NZNiff

Sydney: 10/12 clairbear and lizzie

Melbourne: 14/12 clairbear and lizzie

Melbourne: 15/12 clairbear and lizzie

Perth: 19/12 clairbear and lizzie

Thanks,

Clair x

How is it going back to Alice???

Hey! My name is Mike, and I'll be the one in charge of the flag in Columbus, OH on Tuesday! I'm going to meet the band and hopefully have them take a pic with the flag! I requested to join the FB group too. This is a really neat project, and as soon as Alice gets it back I'm sure she's going to explode with happiness :)

-Mike

Fansastic! :happy: If you're able to show them the flag, can you explain where does the flag come from and why he's here (just a short story, of course, just explain that Alice is a Med student who can't attend these gigs and she had the idea to create this flag who's travelling all aroud the world :)) and Alice just asked if you can film their reaction? I'm sure that'll be funny if they read what's written on :chuckle:

Let's see if this works...Should be a pic of your cartoon! I'll put them on the FB group too :)

That cartoon is brilliant!

Hey! My name is Mike, and I'll be the one in charge of the flag in Columbus, OH on Tuesday! I'm going to meet the band and hopefully have them take a pic with the flag! I requested to join the FB group too. This is a really neat project, and as soon as Alice gets it back I'm sure she's going to explode with happiness :)

-Mike

That's such a great news for Alice and her flag, thanks for offering to do that.

Hello everyone,

So I guess this is what the Plan is now....

11-Oct-2010 Cincinnati, OH - dukereal(me).. pass it to HowMan888

12-Oct-2010 Columbus, OH - HowMan888(take it to meet & greet) .. pass it to dukereal after gig

23-Oct-2010 Nassau, NY - dukereal .. pass it to brainwashed

24-Oct-2010 Newark, NY - brainwashed

26-Oct-2010 Raleigh, NC - brainwashed

27-Oct-2010 Charlottesville, VA - brainwashed .. pass it to Haley(agenthal)

29-Oct-2010 Voodoo, New Orleans - Haley(agenthal) .. pass it to Natalia and Clairbear(?)

so it will go from Voodoo to Australia :D

How is it going back to Alice???

Doesn't Dom live in Paris? Maybe I can give it to him! :LOL:

I think we might have to break the rules and post it to her. :( If I win lotto in between now and then I will deliver it myself! :)

I finally created the facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=120399798018925#!/group.php?gid=120399798018925

Feel free to send a request to join the group. :happy: And my apologies to those I may have forgotten to invite.

I didn't want to make this group public, because I was worried of potential spamming coming from non musers. :)

I've sent you a request to join the FB Group! :)

I GOT MUSE TO SIGN THE FLAG!!!!!! I will try to post pictures on here, but they'll go on the Facebook group first. Their record label rep wouldn't let me take a picture of the band holding the flag, BUT he did take one of all of us with the band holding the flag (which he will email me whenever he can). I got a pic of Matt and Dom signing it too. I'll try to figure out how to post pics on here in the meantime...

Matt and Dom signing the flag

68791_1509424622378_1437210658_31517095_1709101_n.jpg

Matt's, Dom's, and Chris' signatures!!!

68791_1509424662379_1437210658_31517096_1412047_n.jpg

Matt wrote "Love you girls" after I told him this was from a French girl named Alice. He said "Ohhh...French girls *giggle*"

Edit: btw..someone should give Matt a new shirt, he's been wearing that one for quite a long time :LOL:

that's so :awesome:

*wish to be french* :chuckle:

Matt and Dom signing the flag

68791_1509424622378_1437210658_31517095_1709101_n.jpg

Matt's, Dom's, and Chris' signatures!!!

68791_1509424662379_1437210658_31517096_1412047_n.jpg

Matt wrote "Love you girls" after I told him this was from a French girl named Alice. He said "Ohhh...French girls *giggle*"

Awesome! This is so cool!!! :D So glad you were able to do this, and it's awesome you got to meet them!

Hope I get a chance to sign it in NY or Va.! Actually if Eri is going to be keeper of it between NY and NJ, it'll be riding in my fucking car!!! I feel special now.:awesome:

Yeahhh, I didn't even know what it was when I signed it at Wembley. Was pretty empty over there so I just wrote LADY DOMDOM really big on it. :LOL: Didn't know they'd ever see it!

Haha! I was looking at the LADY DOMDOM in the pic a minute ago and LOLed. Well done. I saw someone holding it at Wembley but didn't get a chance to sign it. I was too high on Muse to function at that point.

Yeahhh, I didn't even know what it was when I signed it at Wembley. Was pretty empty over there so I just wrote LADY DOMDOM really big on it. :LOL: Didn't know they'd ever see it!

Ahah, same here! :chuckle: When I signed the flag, I absolutely didn't know it was going to travel around the world and meet the guys.. oh dear, I should be embarrassed by the stupid things I wrote :facepalm::LOL:

Archived