Le mois dernier j’ai fait ce drapeau pour le festival des vieilles charrues. Comme je ne pourrais pas aller a Wembley, ni a n'importe quel autre concert cette année, j'ai donc eu une idee lumineuse: mon drapeau ira pour moi.

Pour ça quelques règles:

-Tout muser connu en vrai ou virtuellement par Bibi (membre de .mu, et autres musers fb, twitter) devra le signer, si le muser a été présent a plusieurs dates, il note chaque date a la suite dans sa bulle (tout le monde le date)

-une photo de groupe doit être prise dans le lieu du concert avec le drapeau

-si qqn croise les membres du groupe (Tom et Morgan compris) il doit faire prendre une photo du drapeau avec le membre (seulement le membre)

Le but est de faire voyager un max ce drapeau, qu'il voit plein de concerts, et qu'il devienne un minimum connu (un Max de signatures!!!) et que le groupe finisse par le remarquer a force de le voir! Qu'en dites vous???

(pour Wembley, s'il accepte, je le ferrai passer par Seb, pour les US, si elle accepte: par Val (exoval))

Last month, I made this awesome flag for les vieilles charrues festival. As I can’t go to Wembley or any other gigs this year, I got the idea, that this flag will travel for me.

The rules are:

-the flag can’t travel by the post, it must be physically passed from one person to another (it can travel by the post only if there's no other solution)

-Whenever the flag is at a gig with a group of people a picture must be taken (picture must be of the group and the flag within the venue)

-If someone carrying this flag meets a band member (Tom and Morgan included) a photo of the band member holding the flag has to be taken (only the member and the flag)

-Every person I know (in real life or only on .mu/facebook/twitter) has to sign the flag if they go to several gigs then they have to write the dates on it.

The aim is for this flag to become famous within the muse community, it has to be at as many gigs as possible (and collect as many signatures as possible). The band has to recognise it after seeing it too many times!! So help me make my flag travel.

So far: from my place to Wembley: Seb, kageeby

Then I don’t know, for it to go to the next gigs you have to be at Wembley on September 11th or Paris/Lille (France)

w7oec0.jpg

Le mois dernier j’ai fait ce drapeau pour le festival des vieilles charrues. Comme je ne pourrais pas aller a Wembley, ni a n'importe quel autre concert cette année, j'ai donc eu une idee lumineuse: mon drapeau ira pour moi.

Pour ça quelques règles:

-Jamais il ne voyagera par la poste, seulement de main en main!

-Tout muser connu en vrai ou virtuellement par Bibi (membre de .mu, et autres musers fb, twitter) devra le signer, si le muser a été présent a plusieurs dates, il note chaque date a la suite dans sa bulle (tout le monde le date)

-si qqn croise les membres du groupe (Tom et Morgan compris) il doit faire prendre une photo du drapeau avec le membre (seulement le membre)

Le but est de faire voyager un max ce drapeau, qu'il voit plein de concerts, et qu'il devienne un minimum connu (un Max de signatures!!!) et que le groupe finisse par le remarquer a force de le voir! Qu'en dites vous???

(pour Wembley, s'il accepte, je le ferrai passer par Seb, pour les US, si elle accepte: par Val (exoval))

Last month, I made this awesome flag for les vieilles charrues festival. As I can’t go to Wembley or any other gigs this year, I got the idea, that this flag will travel for me.

The rules are:

-the flag can’t travel by the post, it must be physically passed from one person to another

-Whenever the flag is at a gig with a group of people a picture must be taken (picture must be of the group and the flag within the venue)

-If someone carrying this flag meets a band member (Tom and Morgan included) a photo of the band member holding the flag has to be taken (only the member and the flag)

-Every person I know (in real life or only on .mu/facebook/twitter) has to sign the flag if they go to several gigs then they have to write the dates on it.

The aim is for this flag to become famous within the muse community, it has to be at as many gigs as possible (and collect as many signatures as possible). The band has to recognise it after seeing it too many times!! So help me make my flag travel.

Then I don’t know, for it to go to the next gigs you have to be at Wembley on September 11th or Paris/Lille (France)

I will edit my post with pictures soon!

it's a great idea!!!!!! God bless the french flag:D

Pour ça quelques règles:

The rules are:

-the flag can’t travel by the post, it must be physically passed from one person to another

w7oec0.jpg

If i ever succeed in going to the US gigs I will take it with me that little kiddo :D

Pour ça quelques règles:

The rules are:

w7oec0.jpg

Good idea :yesey: French flag, ftw :D:musesign:

great job Alice, I'm so in love with its colors! I'm glad you've posted a picture of the "virgin" version of your flag, that way only people who would carry it would be allowed to read what's on it! :D I hope it would travel a lot, become famous and help us to remember good times! ;)

I'm going to 3/5 of the California gigs in September, but I know a few people who are going to all 5. It'd be cool if it made it here :)

May I say your nails are amazing! I'm going to read your tutorial :D

About California, the problem is: how to send the flag to California without posting it? We need someone from Europe (Paris?) going in LA...

May I say your nails are amazing! I'm going to read your tutorial :D

About California, the problem is: how to send the flag to California without posting it? We need someone from Europe (Paris?) going in LA...

Val told me that she MAY go there... are some people going to us shows and then to australian shows? I don't want my flag to only do europeen shows!

Send the flag to Canada! I'd take it to The Show in Quebec in October! Why no shipping? If you REALLY want to make a statement that's the way you've got to go!

it's way too expensive. and it can be lost. i know how to make it go to wembley + us gigs, then, i don't know.

This has got to be the best idea ever!!!!! :D:awesome:

it's way too expensive. and it can be lost. i know how to make it go to wembley + us gigs, then, i don't know.

Well there are a few Americans going to Wembley, myself included, so maybe someone could bring it back on the plane? I'd do it, but I won't go to a Muse U.S. gig until Oct. 23, so the flag would miss most of the U.S. tour ... it would be awesome if you could find someone who can get it to Calif., then as many U.S. gigs as possible. Now getting it from the U.S. to Australia, that could be tough ... :stunned:

Well there are a few Americans going to Wembley, myself included, so maybe someone could bring it back on the plane? I'd do it, but I won't go to a Muse U.S. gig until Oct. 23, so the flag would miss most of the U.S. tour ... it would be awesome if you could find someone who can get it to Calif., then as many U.S. gigs as possible. Now getting it from the U.S. to Australia, that could be tough ... :stunned:

A friend of mine might go to the USA for a muse gig, thank you for proposing. it don't have to do a lot of muse gigs, just as many as possible :D

I am going to both Wembley shows, then coming back to go to the California shows. If whoever takes it to Wembley wants to meet with me, I can bring it to 4/5 of the Cali shows?

The people I am traveling with in Cali are going all the way from SD to Sacramento, so if you can find someone along that route to keep it going maybe it can go through the entire tour!

I am going to both Wembley shows, then coming back to go to the California shows. If whoever takes it to Wembley wants to meet with me, I can bring it to 4/5 of the Cali shows?

The people I am traveling with in Cali are going all the way from SD to Sacramento, so if you can find someone along that route to keep it going maybe it can go through the entire tour!

4/5 of the California shows is more than i expected, so if someone is going to sacramento and then to australia that'd be awesome!!!

This is great :happy:

A group of us are going to both Ohio shows (Oct 11/12) if anyone is coming to those from somewhere else they can pass it on to us and we can pass it on to anyone going to gigs after that date.. just an idea :) oh.. actually I believe there's a lady who's going to one of the Cali gigs and than the Ohio gigs, so that would work!

Archived