Matt and Dom signing the flag

68791_1509424622378_1437210658_31517095_1709101_n.jpg

Matt's, Dom's, and Chris' signatures!!!

68791_1509424662379_1437210658_31517096_1412047_n.jpg

Matt wrote "Love you girls" after I told him this was from a French girl named Alice. He said "Ohhh...French girls *giggle*"

Thank you for much for doing that for Alice and her flag!

Same. Olol what I wrote.

I wonder if Dom saw the "Dom bangs hard" :LOL::LOL::facepalm:

:LOL:

The "unzip" is quite "bam! in your face!". So they might have seen it. :chuckle:

Thing is as T mentioned they would not have realised that it referred to the zip on the wetsuit :LOL:

If they took time to read EVERYTHING on the whole flag ... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: !!

I HAVE to sign it one day :(:D

I am sure you'll get to sign it once it is back with Alice.

I GOT MUSE TO SIGN THE FLAG!!!!!! I will try to post pictures on here, but they'll go on the Facebook group first. Their record label rep wouldn't let me take a picture of the band holding the flag, BUT he did take one of all of us with the band holding the flag (which he will email me whenever he can). I got a pic of Matt and Dom signing it too. I'll try to figure out how to post pics on here in the meantime...

Mike thank you so much for doing this, both for Alice (who is working hard and must have a hell of a time right now thinking about it) and for all the people who have carried this flag to all the gigs, hence transforming this idea into a real adventure around the world :D

Cheers, that's awsome :D:D:D

Matt's, Dom's, and Chris' signatures!!!

68791_1509424662379_1437210658_31517096_1412047_n.jpg

Matt wrote "Love you girls" after I told him this was from a French girl named Alice. He said "Ohhh...French girls *giggle*"

wow. this is seriously awesome. :happy:

ugh. kind of regretting that leopard print bra comment now.. :$

but oh well! they signed right next to it. :D

If they took time to read EVERYTHING on the whole flag ... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL !!

I HAVE to sign it one day :(:D

:LOL::LOL::awesome:

I have to say, compared to the huge French flag which got signed by lots of fans at Stade de France, the messages on Alice's flag are much funnier and more original.

And you must sign it.

Thing is as T mentioned they would not have realised that it referred to the zip on the wetsuit :LOL:

Which makes it even more hilarious. :LOL::LOL:

wow. this is seriously awesome. :happy:

ugh. kind of regretting that leopard print bra comment now.. :$

but oh well! they signed right next to it. :D

:LOL: Oh no, funny comments like yours are part of the awesomeness of that flag. :happy:

:LOL: Bless her face! :happy:

Awww now I'm thinking of that moment when you signed it and I can't help feeling a bit sad. Wembley was so good. Le sigh.

:happy:

Yeah me too, it was so awesome. Even the queuing all day wa so fun, didn't even mind the lack of sleep. :supersad:

At every gate there was someone you'd know from the board or you met new ones :happy:

That is just great! :awesome: Alice must be so happy. :happy: Did they pose with the flag?

oh god, the unzip it :stunned::stunned:

I know. :$ Someone has written something to the same bubble... I wonder what. :wtf:

The "unzip" is quite "bam! in your face!". So they might have seen it. :chuckle:

:$ I didn't mean to write it as in your face as it is. I wonder what they thought of it if they did. *cough*

Yeah I've been thinking and lolling about it. :LOL:

Awww now I'm thinking of that moment when you signed it and I can't help feeling a bit sad. Wembley was so good. Le sigh.

We need a Wembley part two (three). :noey:

Yeah me too, it was so awesome. Even the queuing all day wa so fun, didn't even mind the lack of sleep. :supersad:

At every gate there was someone you'd know from the board or you met new ones :happy:

It really was so much fun, despite the lack of sleep and coldness. :happy:

Archived